Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by knightngale

People criticize him cause he has trouble when the other team is actually putting up a fight...word to Orlando in 2009
Is that the series when he averaged damn near 40 a game?

People criticize him cause he has trouble when the other team is actually putting up a fight...word to Orlando in 2009

Originally Posted by stc153393

He was acting like he had sleepless nights crying because he couldn't beat the Celtics.

You aren't aware of how much that meant to him? Boston has been a thorn in his side for years. Don't discredit his struggle to get it done.

Originally Posted by toine2983

goddamn there some bitter dudes in here. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

It's a shame AirFreshh can't be in here to celebrate.
laugh.gif

I know right, like a bunch of scorned women...as if these guys have done something to personally affect their lives or something.  These bitter guys would be KILLING the Heat if they had lost the series and walked off w/o shaking hands.

Originally Posted by toine2983

goddamn there some bitter dudes in here. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

It's a shame AirFreshh can't be in here to celebrate.
laugh.gif

I know right, like a bunch of scorned women...as if these guys have done something to personally affect their lives or something.  These bitter guys would be KILLING the Heat if they had lost the series and walked off w/o shaking hands.

He was acting like he had sleepless nights crying because he couldn't beat the Celtics.

You aren't aware of how much that meant to him? Boston has been a thorn in his side for years. Don't discredit his struggle to get it done.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Nah it was 35,9 and 7 bruh...

Nah it was 35,9 and 7 bruh...

and lost
pimp.gif

I can't respect dude until he gets that 7th ring with Miami. If he does then I will cry with him and name my first born daughter Jabron Dwayne

and lost
pimp.gif

I can't respect dude until he gets that 7th ring with Miami. If he does then I will cry with him and name my first born daughter Jabron Dwayne

Logged in at work to say ... DubA stop son its getting disgusting now ...smh

Let's go good win ... NEXT !!!!!

Logged in at work to say ... DubA stop son its getting disgusting now ...smh

Let's go good win ... NEXT !!!!!

Refs were awful. Pierce and other C's had a lot of drives that could of been called fouls but weren't. It gets old watching D-Wade and LBJ live at the line.
Truth but you're called a hater and emotional if you point that out especially the FT discrepancy. They shot 18 more free throws. As someone said, the stars aligned for the Heat; figuratively and literally. It is what is.

I don't see how people are getting mad at the Celtics for shaking hands. They just got eliminated from the Playoffs short of their goal and their window has most likely closed. After a loss like that, the last thing I want to do is congratulate you.
laugh.gif
Talking about classless. Give me a break.

Refs were awful. Pierce and other C's had a lot of drives that could of been called fouls but weren't. It gets old watching D-Wade and LBJ live at the line.
Truth but you're called a hater and emotional if you point that out especially the FT discrepancy. They shot 18 more free throws. As someone said, the stars aligned for the Heat; figuratively and literally. It is what is.

I don't see how people are getting mad at the Celtics for shaking hands. They just got eliminated from the Playoffs short of their goal and their window has most likely closed. After a loss like that, the last thing I want to do is congratulate you.
laugh.gif
Talking about classless. Give me a break.

the fact they joined together to beat the celtics. talk about heart and determination.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and will to win. and 2 superstars to do that? come on son?! whats not to love?

and lost
pimp.gif

So people criticized Lebron for putting up 39, 8 ,8 vs Orlando and losing.

Riiiiiiiight.

You're trolling is unrivaled.

the fact they joined together to beat the celtics. talk about heart and determination.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and will to win. and 2 superstars to do that? come on son?! whats not to love?

and lost
pimp.gif

So people criticized Lebron for putting up 39, 8 ,8 vs Orlando and losing.

Riiiiiiiight.

You're trolling is unrivaled.

they are talking about it being classless cuz lebron got destroyed for not shaking hands with the magic

they are talking about it being classless cuz lebron got destroyed for not shaking hands with the magic

Honestly if these guys don't win it all at this point, this will be a failure of EPIC proportions.

Back
Top Bottom