Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

is this real life ... are the heat really letting a dude that disappeared the entire playoffs / end of reg. season beat them on 1 arm

wow

fraij da 5 11:
Rondo faking injuries
30t6p3b.gif
293649604.jpg

Yep, looks fake to me.
laugh.gif
Everything about his left arm looks perfectly fine.

is this real life ... are the heat really letting a dude that disappeared the entire playoffs / end of reg. season beat them on 1 arm

wow

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

fraij da 5 11:
Rondo faking injuries
30t6p3b.gif
293649604.jpg

Yep, looks fake to me.
laugh.gif

I know right? These dudes thinking he was really hurt.... Now Paul pierce a few years back.... That was heroic.

fraij da 5 11:
Rondo faking injuries
30t6p3b.gif
293649604.jpg

Yep, looks fake to me.
laugh.gif

I know right? These dudes thinking he was really hurt.... Now Paul pierce a few years back.... That was heroic.

Rondo slicing up the heat defense wit one arm. The heat are going easy on him, like their showing him sympathy. 
laugh.gif

Rondo slicing up the heat defense wit one arm. The heat are going easy on him, like their showing him sympathy. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by JD214

I picked Boston to win the series, But don't think they'll make it
tired.gif

And it's sad to see Shaq like this
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

El Chapo...lol

On topic...yes it is hard to see Shaq in this state.

Yes sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Celtics coming back
pimp.gif

Let's go!

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Dear Lebron, your jumper is @!@. Please stop. Signed, Heat fans.

Y'all need to put out a APB for Chris Bosh as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Dear Lebron, your jumper is @!@. Please stop. Signed, Heat fans.

Y'all need to put out a APB for Chris Bosh as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

fraij da 5 11:
Rondo faking injuries
30t6p3b.gif
293649604.jpg

Yep, looks fake to me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Clearly sarcasm doesn't translate well.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

fraij da 5 11:
Rondo faking injuries
30t6p3b.gif
293649604.jpg

Yep, looks fake to me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Clearly sarcasm doesn't translate well.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by JD214

I picked Boston to win the series, But don't think they'll make it
tired.gif

And it's sad to see Shaq like this
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

El Chapo...lol

On topic...yes it is hard to see Shaq in this state.

Yes sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Celtics coming back
pimp.gif

Let's go!

cRazy dav0:

wow
I saw you quoted me before, and I'm saying, I'm really baffled here. I mean, they're not only letting him run the floor as normal, but they're not even bodying him.

They REALLY need a coach to point out that dude's arm is dangling and it might kinda be a good idea to maybe smother his right side and force him left left, and left some more?
laugh.gif

Is there like some kind of unwritten athlete's code or something? Like they don't want to intentionally hurt his arm further because they know they might be in some kind of situation sometime in the series? I really don't get this.

i i i really hope baby davis loses some weight and learns how to dunk in traffic or at least get some elevation.  he is the reason the celts lost game two, he missed 8 points worth of layups down the stretch becuz he i really hope baby davis loses some weight and learns how to dunk in traffic or at least get some elevation. 

i i i really hope baby davis loses some weight and learns how to dunk in traffic or at least get some elevation.  he is the reason the celts lost game two, he missed 8 points worth of layups down the stretch becuz he i really hope baby davis loses some weight and learns how to dunk in traffic or at least get some elevation. 

Back
Top Bottom