**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

yeah ok... wade jumping into the stands for a loose ball means he gave up already, lebron with the block means he quit too... mike miller with the hustle rebound and lebron shooting a 3 also means they both quit again... why try if they quit right?...

You guys should really think about taking Bosh in the offseason and flipping him for 2-3 or maybe 4 players. 

Just not an ideal 3rd guy for your big three.  Probably worth more in a trade. 

Even if he plays better for the rest of this season, I see him collapsing in the playoffs
ohwell.gif

You guys should really think about taking Bosh in the offseason and flipping him for 2-3 or maybe 4 players. 

Even if he plays better for the rest of this season, I see him collapsing in the playoffs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

ohwell.gif

He has a max contract. Nobody is going to want him.We're stuck

ohwell.gif

for bosh. change your f$%^n attitude man. be aggressive. dont let people judge you. jus go out there and play hard as f&$k.

for bosh. change your f$%^n attitude man. be aggressive. dont let people judge you. jus go out there and play hard as f&$k.

back to back against 2 top teams in the NBA...gonna be tough. show me somethin Bron...I dont know why but I'm starting to dislike Lebron. I live in Socal and always used to defend him against all the Laker fans (Kings have rings
eyes.gif
) but damn...sure ya'll need the whole squad to perform but with all the hype expectations, SHOW ME SOMETHIN BRON!

i have no idea why but i cant bring myself to hate on D-Wade lol...chris bosh a whole nother story
laugh.gif

back to back against 2 top teams in the NBA...gonna be tough. show me somethin Bron...I dont know why but I'm starting to dislike Lebron. I live in Socal and always used to defend him against all the Laker fans (Kings have rings
eyes.gif
) but damn...sure ya'll need the whole squad to perform but with all the hype expectations, SHOW ME SOMETHIN BRON!

i have no idea why but i cant bring myself to hate on D-Wade lol...chris bosh a whole nother story
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
if the magic is willing to take arenas... lets hope we can get d12 for bosh

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

heres where you can seperate the laker fans from the kobe fanboys. im really hoping the heat win tonight against the spurs. if the spurs win tonight ima be pissed. i also hope doo doo bee does not show up in this thread.

heres where you can seperate the laker fans from the kobe fanboys. im really hoping the heat win tonight against the spurs. if the spurs win tonight ima be pissed. i also hope doo doo bee does not show up in this thread.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

amel223 wrote:

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Ya'll need to trade LeBron for Howard next year. That's lowkey your best move.

As for tonight, I see Miami running the Spurs out of the building. I don't know why, but I do...

amel223 wrote:

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

As for tonight, I see Miami running the Spurs out of the building. I don't know why, but I do...

Originally Posted by AG 47

amel223 wrote:

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

What???

Originally Posted by AG 47

amel223 wrote:

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

What???

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Freeze

hopefully san an mops yall up. but parker isnt playing, so you guys might have a chance..

go sit down troll

This dudes been coming here and been talking mad reckless the past couple of pages
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Freeze

hopefully san an mops yall up. but parker isnt playing, so you guys might have a chance..

go sit down troll

This dudes been coming here and been talking mad reckless the past couple of pages
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom