**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

after that game last night i dont see us winning... back to back after a tough loss is gonna hurt us

after that game last night i dont see us winning... back to back after a tough loss is gonna hurt us

Ginobilli 
30t6p3b.gif

we really need to start running... when we start running, we come out fast in the 1st half... when we slow it up we always trail in the 1st/2nd like back then...

we really need to start running... when we start running, we come out fast in the 1st half... when we slow it up we always trail in the 1st/2nd like back then...

^and take low percentage shots as well .... I agree, they have to run but before they can do that it has start with better Defense. Too many open shots and poor ball rotation
EDIT- I cannot understand why they have to always double! They have to play better one-on-one defense

^and take low percentage shots as well .... I agree, they have to run but before they can do that it has start with better Defense. Too many open shots and poor ball rotation
EDIT- I cannot understand why they have to always double! They have to play better one-on-one defense

Back
Top Bottom