**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Just got back from the game.  A few observations....

-Sixers are in big trouble with Spencer Hawes as their only big man.
-J'rue did not look good at all tonight.
-Thad needs to be starting.  Get Kapono out of the starting lineup.  Kapona should be playing 15 minutes a game to give a spark when we need a 3.
-Iguodala needs to play a hell of a lot better than he did tonight.
-I was very happy with what I saw out of Evan Turner.  I didn't have high expectations coming out of preseason, so he was a nice surprise tonight.
-Brand was what I expected.  He'll have much worse nights.  He'll have slightly better nights.
-I like Nocioni.  He plays hard, can shoot outside, and plays good defense.  I think his minutes will increase.
-I know Speights only played 4 minutes, but those 4 minutes were AWFUL.  He should be getting better in his third season, but he looks worse than ever.

-Both Lebron and Bosh were almost non-factors tonight.  Yeah, they had a few spots, but I never felt like either played a big role in the game.
-On the other hand, the Sixers could not stop Wade.  He killed him.
-James Jones beasted tonight, but the rest of the Heat roster is a joke.

Just got back from the game.  A few observations....

-Sixers are in big trouble with Spencer Hawes as their only big man.
-J'rue did not look good at all tonight.
-Thad needs to be starting.  Get Kapono out of the starting lineup.  Kapona should be playing 15 minutes a game to give a spark when we need a 3.
-Iguodala needs to play a hell of a lot better than he did tonight.
-I was very happy with what I saw out of Evan Turner.  I didn't have high expectations coming out of preseason, so he was a nice surprise tonight.
-Brand was what I expected.  He'll have much worse nights.  He'll have slightly better nights.
-I like Nocioni.  He plays hard, can shoot outside, and plays good defense.  I think his minutes will increase.
-I know Speights only played 4 minutes, but those 4 minutes were AWFUL.  He should be getting better in his third season, but he looks worse than ever.

-Both Lebron and Bosh were almost non-factors tonight.  Yeah, they had a few spots, but I never felt like either played a big role in the game.
-On the other hand, the Sixers could not stop Wade.  He killed him.
-James Jones beasted tonight, but the rest of the Heat roster is a joke.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

if J.J. continues to work hard in practice, he'll shoot a great % from 3pt all season!!!

omgz lol what no way jose!!!

if J.J. continues to work hard in practice, he'll shoot a great % from 3pt all season!!!

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice lil pick up win Heat

Evans needs to start ( Coach Collins knock it off) with Lou and have Kapono and Holiday come off the bench

Nice lil pick up win Heat

Evans needs to start ( Coach Collins knock it off) with Lou and have Kapono and Holiday come off the bench

Well atleast the Sixers opening was correct.... that squad should be playing pickup games.  Awful NBA squad.  
sick.gif

Well atleast the Sixers opening was correct.... that squad should be playing pickup games.  Awful NBA squad.  
sick.gif

I just can't believe he started Jason @%@#%%* Kapono last night. Put Thad, Lou, Turner, Meeks, Nocioni.....literally just about every other possible wingman on the team in there and it's a better option. Kapono should be getting like 8 minutes a game. Elton Brand looks to be in really good shape. I liked what I saw of him, they need to feed him the ball more. Evan Turner was playing some GREAT defense on Lebron. I was really surpised, he didn't look nervous one bit. I don't know what the hell were going to do about the center position but it's in realllll bad shape right now. Spencer Hawes was not looking good at all last night and Speights looked worse than last year. Favors would have been a real good fit for this team....

I just can't believe he started Jason @%@#%%* Kapono last night. Put Thad, Lou, Turner, Meeks, Nocioni.....literally just about every other possible wingman on the team in there and it's a better option. Kapono should be getting like 8 minutes a game. Elton Brand looks to be in really good shape. I liked what I saw of him, they need to feed him the ball more. Evan Turner was playing some GREAT defense on Lebron. I was really surpised, he didn't look nervous one bit. I don't know what the hell were going to do about the center position but it's in realllll bad shape right now. Spencer Hawes was not looking good at all last night and Speights looked worse than last year. Favors would have been a real good fit for this team....

Yeah, I wish we went big with Favors or Cousins.  Turner may be good, but the last thing the Sixers need is another swingman.

Yeah, I wish we went big with Favors or Cousins.  Turner may be good, but the last thing the Sixers need is another swingman.

Don't know what to expect from the Magic seeing as how they looked like they were on cruise control last night lol...... Big game and the in state rivalry is set to be a good one once again this year!

Don't know what to expect from the Magic seeing as how they looked like they were on cruise control last night lol...... Big game and the in state rivalry is set to be a good one once again this year!

Back
Top Bottom