**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Bosh is so soft
30t6p3b.gif

Nice to see LeBron not giving a crap about stats.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

LeBron: "Turnovers don't matter, as long as we win, then I'm good."...
laugh.gif

Nice to see LeBron not giving a crap about stats.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

LeBron: "Turnovers don't matter, as long as we win, then I'm good."...
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

How ironic that the Cavs are about to beat the Celtics though

^
laugh.gif

How ironic that the Cavs are about to beat the Celtics though

The Heat got in the W column and are going to be fine, but I'll be really interested to see how this Wade/Bron collaboration evolves, they still look to be most comfortable out there when one of the other guys is on the bench and the offense runs either one of them. LBJ with 17 turnovers to start the season isn't a good look though.

The Heat got in the W column and are going to be fine, but I'll be really interested to see how this Wade/Bron collaboration evolves, they still look to be most comfortable out there when one of the other guys is on the bench and the offense runs either one of them. LBJ with 17 turnovers to start the season isn't a good look though.

First win of the season.
pimp.gif

D Wade with 30 points tonight....Evan Turner had Wade on defensive lockdown, can't knock him for that.

Lebron has to cut the turnovers, though.

Next up Magic.

First win of the season.
pimp.gif

D Wade with 30 points tonight....Evan Turner had Wade on defensive lockdown, can't knock him for that.

Next up Magic.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Next up Magic.

That'll come with time. The chemistry isn't there now. Not too worried about it now.

Can't wait for Friday, it's gonna be crazy. Especially with all the **%* Orlando had to say in the off season.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Next up Magic.

That'll come with time. The chemistry isn't there now. Not too worried about it now.

Can't wait for Friday, it's gonna be crazy. Especially with all the **%* Orlando had to say in the off season.

Back
Top Bottom