**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Disgusting. Trade the big 3.

Lebron for Kobe.

D wade for Chris Paul.

Bosh for Carmelo

Season is over. No Championship.

/sarcasm rant

Disgusting. Trade the big 3.

Lebron for Kobe.

D wade for Chris Paul.

Bosh for Carmelo

Season is over. No Championship.

/sarcasm rant

Originally Posted by JD617

I have never seen a stretch like this from Wade, ever.  
I have, in both games against the Celtics this year.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  I know your rejoicing in your hate but stretch includes those games. The Wade that i have been accustomed to is the one that torched

the Celtics in the playoffs last year, I'm honestly concerned.

30t6p3b.gif
@ DWade

I was a fan. Everything that he's done this season makes me not like him as a player.

He's done nothing but force shots and sleep on D.

But....INDIANA? Really? Indiana....

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ DWade

I was a fan. Everything that he's done this season makes me not like him as a player.

He's done nothing but force shots and sleep on D.

But....INDIANA? Really? Indiana....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

I have never seen a stretch like this from Wade, ever.  
I have, in both games against the Celtics this year.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  I know your rejoicing in your hate but stretch includes those games. The Wade that i have been accustomed to is the one that torched

the Celtics in the playoffs last year, I'm honestly concerned.

looks like the Pacers had a pleasure bringing their talents to south beach this evening.....

looks like the Pacers had a pleasure bringing their talents to south beach this evening.....

Pacers played great team basketball .... good win and Congrats. No time to gripe about this loss...gotta get back to work, get healthy, and find ways to play better defensively. Congrats to the pacers nevertheless

Pacers played great team basketball .... good win and Congrats. No time to gripe about this loss...gotta get back to work, get healthy, and find ways to play better defensively. Congrats to the pacers nevertheless

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

co sign...

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

co sign...

When the score came up on espn I thought it was a error lol. Only a matter of time now before Pat comes back to the sidelines

Back
Top Bottom