**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by nyk buc

dwayne wade is killing the team on both ends. dude needs to sit until he's healthy
co sign... 
laugh.gif
we cant make nothing... wade hurt, haslem out.. captain and co captain out aint a good look.... lebron chucking up a 3's.... we look like a mess out there...
animal thug... dude is still hurt that lebron left??
laugh.gif
you spend more energy hating on us and checking what we do, while you could be using that energy to root for your own team.... looks like lebron leaving really did take a tole on your life...

i never watch wade on a consistent basis but i do now b/c of lebron and his man defense is horrible. HORRIBLE. in every game this year, not just this one. 

i never watch wade on a consistent basis but i do now b/c of lebron and his man defense is horrible. HORRIBLE. in every game this year, not just this one. 

I have never seen a stretch like this from Wade, ever.

You would never believe he was actually a good defending guard, hell a good guard period.

I have never seen a stretch like this from Wade, ever.

You would never believe he was actually a good defending guard, hell a good guard period.

Back
Top Bottom