**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Wade's Miami Heat teammates gave him an ovation when he revealed the news to them in the locker room Saturday, and the boys are expected to start at a new school in South Florida on Monday.
1987.jpg

Wade

Wade tells The Associated Press that "a huge weight is off my back," and that he's beyond relieved that the fight is over.

"My life changed in a huge way," Wade told the AP. "Mentally, I've been preparing for it for over a year now. To me, it's bigger than that. For me, it shows a lot of people that you need to fight to be in your kids' lives sometimes. You fight until you can't fight any more. That's all I was trying to be, a father in his kids' lives."

The boys' mother, Siohvaughn Wade, will have what the court described as "regular parenting time" on alternating weekends in Miami, as well as several other times during the year, including Mother's Day.

The 102-page ruling, filed Friday in Chicago, "brings to an end a custody trial that was one of the longest ever in Cook County history," said Wade's attorney, James Pritikin.

"The court agreed the best home is with Mr. Wade and that he is also willing to foster a relationship with the children's mother," Pritikin said. "I know he will continue to be a phenomenal parent."

Wade's divorce was granted last June, after a lengthy separation. The financial portion of the divorce remains unsettled.

pimp.gif
congrats wade.... 

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

sup cool... 1 game at a time, 1 game at a time... all i want is effort for all 4 qtrs and help from the bench.... thats all i can ask for now..
we really need a win vs the spurs... redemption wins against quality teams are a must..

Whats good family! Exactly my dude, one game at a time. No panic over here! The bench gave them 30+ points yesterday, more then enough to at least maintain a lead if not a win. We'll see what happens tomorrow with the Spurs. An important game in more ways then one!

sup cool... 1 game at a time, 1 game at a time... all i want is effort for all 4 qtrs and help from the bench.... thats all i can ask for now..
we really need a win vs the spurs... redemption wins against quality teams are a must..

Whats good family! Exactly my dude, one game at a time. No panic over here! The bench gave them 30+ points yesterday, more then enough to at least maintain a lead if not a win. We'll see what happens tomorrow with the Spurs. An important game in more ways then one!

Wade's Miami Heat teammates gave him an ovation when he revealed the news to them in the locker room Saturday, and the boys are expected to start at a new school in South Florida on Monday.
1987.jpg

Wade

Wade tells The Associated Press that "a huge weight is off my back," and that he's beyond relieved that the fight is over.

"My life changed in a huge way," Wade told the AP. "Mentally, I've been preparing for it for over a year now. To me, it's bigger than that. For me, it shows a lot of people that you need to fight to be in your kids' lives sometimes. You fight until you can't fight any more. That's all I was trying to be, a father in his kids' lives."

The boys' mother, Siohvaughn Wade, will have what the court described as "regular parenting time" on alternating weekends in Miami, as well as several other times during the year, including Mother's Day.

The 102-page ruling, filed Friday in Chicago, "brings to an end a custody trial that was one of the longest ever in Cook County history," said Wade's attorney, James Pritikin.

"The court agreed the best home is with Mr. Wade and that he is also willing to foster a relationship with the children's mother," Pritikin said. "I know he will continue to be a phenomenal parent."

Wade's divorce was granted last June, after a lengthy separation. The financial portion of the divorce remains unsettled.
pimp.gif
congrats wade.... 

Wade
pimp.gif
,I don't know how some people hate on him.

1987.jpg

Wade

pimp.gif
congrats wade.... 

Wade
pimp.gif
,I don't know how some people hate on him.

we got
mon vs spurs
wed vs thunder
fri @ hawks
sat vs nuggets
If we manage to win at least 2 of those,we can go on a huge run to finish the year and get a higher seed
pimp.gif

we got
mon vs spurs
wed vs thunder
fri @ hawks
sat vs nuggets
If we manage to win at least 2 of those,we can go on a huge run to finish the year and get a higher seed
pimp.gif

YoungTriz wrote:
we got
mon vs spurs
wed vs thunder
fri @ hawks
sat vs nuggets

We can definitely win 3outof4 of those games. I hope we definitely win the Nuggets game cause i'll be at that game (lower level setting also) cant wait.
pimp.gif

YoungTriz wrote:
we got
mon vs spurs
wed vs thunder
fri @ hawks
sat vs nuggets

We can definitely win 3outof4 of those games. I hope we definitely win the Nuggets game cause i'll be at that game (lower level setting also) cant wait.
pimp.gif

1987.jpg

Wade

pimp.gif
congrats wade.... 

good stuff!  oooh the boy bouta be extra dangerous now, all the stress is gone. 

I think tonite should be an interesting game.  the real issue for you guys is the level of defense pop makes his guys run.  bron will find the open man, but the spurs rarely double, so the openings will be few and far between. yalls guys just gotta make the shots you get.   we play ORL today, and Kob may or may not play, we'll see what we can put together. 

g'luck 

1987.jpg

Wade

pimp.gif
congrats wade.... 

I think tonite should be an interesting game.  the real issue for you guys is the level of defense pop makes his guys run.  bron will find the open man, but the spurs rarely double, so the openings will be few and far between. yalls guys just gotta make the shots you get.   we play ORL today, and Kob may or may not play, we'll see what we can put together. 

g'luck 

Originally Posted by Freeze

1987.jpg

Wade

pimp.gif
congrats wade.... 

g'luck 
A respectful and non condescending response in regards to the Heat by the homie Freeze???? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Most appreciated fam and I agree that this unlifted stress will bode well for him and his level of play! Kobe's ankle sprain looked bad 
sick.gif
 but I think sitting out the Magic game will be one of those game time decisions. Personally I feel he should sit it out that way he's not in any danger for the near future.

Originally Posted by Freeze

1987.jpg

Wade

pimp.gif
congrats wade.... 

g'luck 
A respectful and non condescending response in regards to the Heat by the homie Freeze???? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Most appreciated fam and I agree that this unlifted stress will bode well for him and his level of play! Kobe's ankle sprain looked bad 
sick.gif
 but I think sitting out the Magic game will be one of those game time decisions. Personally I feel he should sit it out that way he's not in any danger for the near future.

we got to stop the 3 point shooting from the spurs....

Spurs have great ball movement and thats pretty much how they get up so many shots. I just want to see better effort at getting to Bonner and Manu which will be a tough task as they can both shoot from anywhere beyond the 3 pt line. Ok well maybe for Manu, it shouldn't be too difficult keeping up with Matt Bonner 
laugh.gif
 granted they did a poor job at it the first time meeting. It all boils down to defensive rotations. They have to rotate better and they'll be ok

we got to stop the 3 point shooting from the spurs....

Spurs have great ball movement and thats pretty much how they get up so many shots. I just want to see better effort at getting to Bonner and Manu which will be a tough task as they can both shoot from anywhere beyond the 3 pt line. Ok well maybe for Manu, it shouldn't be too difficult keeping up with Matt Bonner 
laugh.gif
 granted they did a poor job at it the first time meeting. It all boils down to defensive rotations. They have to rotate better and they'll be ok

1987.jpg

Wade

pimp.gif
congrats wade.... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1987.jpg

Wade

pimp.gif
congrats wade.... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom