**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by knightngale

aren't you guys worried about Wade and Bron wearing down by playing this intense on both ends? 

Definitely a concern without question but frankly this is how they are wired to play. Nevertheless it's still a bit of a concern. The bench performing better will obviously alleviate some of that stress on them but they're still basically playing their style of play and what they are comfortable with.    

Originally Posted by knightngale

aren't you guys worried about Wade and Bron wearing down by playing this intense on both ends? 

Definitely a concern without question but frankly this is how they are wired to play. Nevertheless it's still a bit of a concern. The bench performing better will obviously alleviate some of that stress on them but they're still basically playing their style of play and what they are comfortable with.    

Dammit man!!! went out with my girl and some friends and found out that the Heat played today and whooped some ***!!!
mad.gif

I thought the game was going to start at 7 or 8....

Oh well great win, on to those lucky Spurs.

Dammit man!!! went out with my girl and some friends and found out that the Heat played today and whooped some ***!!!
mad.gif

I thought the game was going to start at 7 or 8....

Oh well great win, on to those lucky Spurs.

Originally Posted by LiquidGotti

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Congrats heat on beating a crappy team...

wait didnt we just beat your team 2 days ago....and didnt we KILL them on xmass.........?

yes u guys did if they meet up in the finals different story...congrats on my city here in chicago sweeping u guys. Im done

wait didnt we just beat your team 2 days ago....and didnt we KILL them on xmass.........?

yes u guys did if they meet up in the finals different story...congrats on my city here in chicago sweeping u guys. Im done

Why do Laker fans keep saying this.

Just maybe with your team and the Heats style of play maybe the Lakers dont match up well against the Heat.

And great jab in throwing out that Chicago swept us. We forgot. Lame!

Why do Laker fans keep saying this.

Just maybe with your team and the Heats style of play maybe the Lakers dont match up well against the Heat.

And great jab in throwing out that Chicago swept us. We forgot. Lame!

I could give a damn if ya'll go into our threads
laugh.gif

@!$!* the internet.

Anyways you dreaming saying we can't match up with ya'll.

I could give a damn if ya'll go into our threads
laugh.gif

@!$!* the internet.

Anyways you dreaming saying we can't match up with ya'll.

The Heat really look's rejuvenated and are ready to pounce on unsuspecting teams! And it's all thanks to the Lakers!
 THANK YOU LAKERS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
!

The Heat really look's rejuvenated and are ready to pounce on unsuspecting teams! And it's all thanks to the Lakers!
 THANK YOU LAKERS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
!

Dude if the heat and lakers made it to the Finales the lakers would get killed......on the heat u have 3 hungry people wanting to win, the only person who seems really hungry on the lakers is Kobe, and artest and gasol will f that up...easily

Dude if the heat and lakers made it to the Finales the lakers would get killed......on the heat u have 3 hungry people wanting to win, the only person who seems really hungry on the lakers is Kobe, and artest and gasol will f that up...easily

LiquidGotti .... I like your enthusiasm but lets not get too carried away..
roll.gif
. Lets not worry about the Lakers just yet, the Heat still have to get out of the East. I haven't noticed you post much in this thread but if you're a new Heat fan, we welcome you homie 
pimp.gif
. But lets not get carried away fam ....

LiquidGotti .... I like your enthusiasm but lets not get too carried away..
roll.gif
. Lets not worry about the Lakers just yet, the Heat still have to get out of the East. I haven't noticed you post much in this thread but if you're a new Heat fan, we welcome you homie 
pimp.gif
. But lets not get carried away fam ....

sup cool... 1 game at a time, 1 game at a time... all i want is effort for all 4 qtrs and help from the bench.... thats all i can ask for now..
we really need a win vs the spurs... redemption wins against quality teams are a must..

sup cool... 1 game at a time, 1 game at a time... all i want is effort for all 4 qtrs and help from the bench.... thats all i can ask for now..
we really need a win vs the spurs... redemption wins against quality teams are a must..

Wade's Miami Heat teammates gave him an ovation when he revealed the news to them in the locker room Saturday, and the boys are expected to start at a new school in South Florida on Monday.
1987.jpg

Wade

Wade tells The Associated Press that "a huge weight is off my back," and that he's beyond relieved that the fight is over.

"My life changed in a huge way," Wade told the AP. "Mentally, I've been preparing for it for over a year now. To me, it's bigger than that. For me, it shows a lot of people that you need to fight to be in your kids' lives sometimes. You fight until you can't fight any more. That's all I was trying to be, a father in his kids' lives."

The boys' mother, Siohvaughn Wade, will have what the court described as "regular parenting time" on alternating weekends in Miami, as well as several other times during the year, including Mother's Day.

The 102-page ruling, filed Friday in Chicago, "brings to an end a custody trial that was one of the longest ever in Cook County history," said Wade's attorney, James Pritikin.

"The court agreed the best home is with Mr. Wade and that he is also willing to foster a relationship with the children's mother," Pritikin said. "I know he will continue to be a phenomenal parent."

Wade's divorce was granted last June, after a lengthy separation. The financial portion of the divorce remains unsettled.

pimp.gif
congrats wade.... 

Back
Top Bottom