**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Heat will win by like 7 against Bobcats look for Chris Bosh to score 25 points 11 Rebounds & 5 assist with 2 blocks.

Rolaholic wrote:
I got soooo scared after Dwight fouled D-wade hard and he hit his back right on the floor. My heart dropped but thank god he's ok. *Whew*

It made absolutely know sense for that to only be a "Personal Foul". Ive seen guys get lighter hits then what Wade took last night and they get "Flagrant 1's". I hope Wade's back is ok for tonights game.

Rolaholic wrote:
I got soooo scared after Dwight fouled D-wade hard and he hit his back right on the floor. My heart dropped but thank god he's ok. *Whew*

It made absolutely know sense for that to only be a "Personal Foul". Ive seen guys get lighter hits then what Wade took last night and they get "Flagrant 1's". I hope Wade's back is ok for tonights game.

^ u cereal? it wasnt even a hard foul, he just fell awkward. it was a good call. d12 was goin for the ball he just didnt get it. him an dwade friends, he wasnt tryna hurt the homie.

^ u cereal? it wasnt even a hard foul, he just fell awkward. it was a good call. d12 was goin for the ball he just didnt get it. him an dwade friends, he wasnt tryna hurt the homie.

Originally Posted by Freeze

The league has to be more consistent then. 2 or 3 nights ago in the Clippers/Bulls game Boozer got hit with a flagrant foul on Blake Griffin that was much lighter then what Wade got. You can see Howard come across Wade's body hit him in the head and the refs had know intention to even see if Wade was ok.

Trust me I'm not trying to nit pick I just want the league to be more consistent in these calls.

Originally Posted by Freeze

The league has to be more consistent then. 2 or 3 nights ago in the Clippers/Bulls game Boozer got hit with a flagrant foul on Blake Griffin that was much lighter then what Wade got. You can see Howard come across Wade's body hit him in the head and the refs had know intention to even see if Wade was ok.

Trust me I'm not trying to nit pick I just want the league to be more consistent in these calls.

Damn......
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Damn......
30t6p3b.gif

What's so shocking, Bron is a top tier player? Although a 50 point performance is great, it's not unbelievable considering it came from one of the premier scorers in the league.

Damn......
30t6p3b.gif

What's so shocking, Bron is a top tier player? Although a 50 point performance is great, it's not unbelievable considering it came from one of the premier scorers in the league.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Damn......
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I'm talking bout the game.

Bron went HAM last night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Damn......
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I'm talking bout the game.

Bron went HAM last night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ah haaaa ... I've got a secret that I'm only sharing with myself 
wink.gif
 ... (unless PM'd) 
pimp.gif
  GO HEAT

Ah haaaa ... I've got a secret that I'm only sharing with myself 
wink.gif