**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Dwight with the antics in the beginning of the game ... take a picture of this F-in loss you #@%@%
grin.gif

cocky *%@+%$@%#$#!!
laugh.gif

Gotta give em props for that comeback though but Bron
pimp.gif

Dwight with the antics in the beginning of the game ... take a picture of this F-in loss you #@%@%
grin.gif

cocky *%@+%$@%#$#!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
grin.gif

cocky *%@+%$@%#$#!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea the rest of his team props not him dude only had 1pt in the second half
laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
grin.gif

cocky *%@+%$@%#$#!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
grin.gif

cocky *%@+%$@%#$#!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

By "em" I meant the whole team,Dwight just disappeared in the 2nd half
laugh.gif
aside from trying to take out D-Wade
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
grin.gif

cocky *%@+%$@%#$#!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

By "em" I meant the whole team,Dwight just disappeared in the 2nd half
laugh.gif
aside from trying to take out D-Wade
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
I think that may have been why Bron went crazy. Saw Dwight making fun of him and took it out on the Magic
laugh.gif

grin.gif
I think that may have been why Bron went crazy. Saw Dwight making fun of him and took it out on the Magic
laugh.gif

Dwight, Van Gundy and Otis Smith are only hurting themselves with their comments and antics. It seems like they have some sort of inferiority complex by how much they talk.

Dwight, Van Gundy and Otis Smith are only hurting themselves with their comments and antics. It seems like they have some sort of inferiority complex by how much they talk.

I was watching the game at the Miccosukee, Bacardi sponsored a party that was open to the public.  I had a blast 
pimp.gif
  Heat Dancers and Bernie were there, drinks were mad cheap and I got a lot of free stuff.  Next one's in 3 weeks vs Chicago, they also raffled off a bunch of autographed pictures and balls.

I was watching the game at the Miccosukee, Bacardi sponsored a party that was open to the public.  I had a blast 
pimp.gif
  Heat Dancers and Bernie were there, drinks were mad cheap and I got a lot of free stuff.  Next one's in 3 weeks vs Chicago, they also raffled off a bunch of autographed pictures and balls.

lebron is ferocious. completely unstoppable. last nite was ridiculous. Thats what I expect from him. Thats what he needs to do. Whatever it takes to win. If the team aint cracking right, peoples shots aint falling, !*%+ it, take over. Once you realize you cant be contained, the sky's the limit as to what you choose to do. 51...that's gangsta. son is an animal.

what were van gundy and dwight doing? how were they clowning or talkin wreckless? youtube?

lebron is ferocious. completely unstoppable. last nite was ridiculous. Thats what I expect from him. Thats what he needs to do. Whatever it takes to win. If the team aint cracking right, peoples shots aint falling, !*%+ it, take over. Once you realize you cant be contained, the sky's the limit as to what you choose to do. 51...that's gangsta. son is an animal.

what were van gundy and dwight doing? how were they clowning or talkin wreckless? youtube?

Heat will win by like 7 against Bobcats look for Chris Bosh to score 25 points 11 Rebounds & 5 assist with 2 blocks.

Back
Top Bottom