**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i dont see how a championship team, a paid athlete, even one of the best in the game.. would not want to go out and compete on a day like this?.. people say that kobe has this killer instinct and has the fire that players had back in the 90's.. i just dont see he/u guys can go out there and play half !@! 2 games in a row?
yes we know that the playoffs is where it matters but i dont see the celtics playing like you guys.... those guys go out there and show them that they are the ECC, took the lakers to 7 games.. they go out there and put in work... i think all athletes should go out there and try to kill the other team.. #%!# your getting paid for what you love to do.. and your pride should be in it..

we dont have a winning history like you guys... so everytime we win i love that #%!#....

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i dont see how a championship team, a paid athlete, even one of the best in the game.. would not want to go out and compete on a day like this?.. people say that kobe has this killer instinct and has the fire that players had back in the 90's.. i just dont see he/u guys can go out there and play half !@! 2 games in a row?
yes we know that the playoffs is where it matters but i dont see the celtics playing like you guys.... those guys go out there and show them that they are the ECC, took the lakers to 7 games.. they go out there and put in work... i think all athletes should go out there and try to kill the other team.. #%!# your getting paid for what you love to do.. and your pride should be in it..

we dont have a winning history like you guys... so everytime we win i love that #%!#....

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i really think that boston's legs and health are gonna get to them after the all star break.. same with the spurs... looking at the magic, they got rid of some depth but now they have guys that can create their own shot instead of waiting for D12 to pass them the ball....

i really think that boston's legs and health are gonna get to them after the all star break.. same with the spurs... looking at the magic, they got rid of some depth but now they have guys that can create their own shot instead of waiting for D12 to pass them the ball....

o trust me  it gets to me, the only fine lining i could think of on this is   in 92-93  the bulls and knicks met early that year  the bulls lost by 37,  a few months later charles smith became a household name for all the wrong reasons.  that was a year the bulls looked very vunerable as well.  still the lack of effort gets to me because you can't always expect to turn it on and off like that and like you said with all the money their getting paid, they should go hard for every game unless things are clinched already and your resting players for the playoffs.

ill say one thing though,  the 2008-09 Lakers would've won a game like this because they were much more hungry,  fresh off a 2008 finals beat down they were hungry and motivated. yesterday   the Heat were that hungry motivated team and have been playing like that for the past 3-4 weeks now.

o trust me  it gets to me, the only fine lining i could think of on this is   in 92-93  the bulls and knicks met early that year  the bulls lost by 37,  a few months later charles smith became a household name for all the wrong reasons.  that was a year the bulls looked very vunerable as well.  still the lack of effort gets to me because you can't always expect to turn it on and off like that and like you said with all the money their getting paid, they should go hard for every game unless things are clinched already and your resting players for the playoffs.

ill say one thing though,  the 2008-09 Lakers would've won a game like this because they were much more hungry,  fresh off a 2008 finals beat down they were hungry and motivated. yesterday   the Heat were that hungry motivated team and have been playing like that for the past 3-4 weeks now.

its like what Magic said.. they look to be 3 or 4 steps behind last season laker squad ..
ohwell.gif

CC... one of the few laker fans that i respect...

cosign

its like what Magic said.. they look to be 3 or 4 steps behind last season laker squad ..
ohwell.gif

cosign

CC... one of the few laker fans that i respect... oh your hand writing looks like @$+%... word to your buy and sell
laugh.gif
.. see yall in mia... i hope yall have hangovers and cant play ball right

CC... one of the few laker fans that i respect... oh your hand writing looks like @$+%... word to your buy and sell
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
   i sold a pair of silver foam pros to someone on here, he paid me with a money order,  the writing was so crappy i thought it was a letter i sent out to someone that got returned to me until i realized it was someone with writing almost as bad as me.  i got the handwriting of a 5 year old,  being a lefty ftl  but good lookin out on the good words   you and bdis.    

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
   i sold a pair of silver foam pros to someone on here, he paid me with a money order,  the writing was so crappy i thought it was a letter i sent out to someone that got returned to me until i realized it was someone with writing almost as bad as me.  i got the handwriting of a 5 year old,  being a lefty ftl  but good lookin out on the good words   you and bdis.    

Originally Posted by bdis1986

ohwell.gif

YoungTriz wrote:

cosign

Well, judging from his name and avatar, he looks to have been a Lakers fan during the franchise's toughest days, so he definitely deserves respect.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

ohwell.gif

YoungTriz wrote:

cosign

Well, judging from his name and avatar, he looks to have been a Lakers fan during the franchise's toughest days, so he definitely deserves respect.

I'm happy about these wins and streaks but we all know its just temporary bragging rights until the playoffs start. Thats when things get real.

I'm happy about these wins and streaks but we all know its just temporary bragging rights until the playoffs start. Thats when things get real.

Hope everyone had a safe and blessed Holidays! The team is looking poised and improved game by game but nevertheless it's time to continue to move forward and the work never ends. We've got the Knicks again so no room for mental lapses as they are improving as well.

Mike Miller has returned. Yet not at full strength, how long do you guys think it'll be before he starts to perform at a high level? I'm not necessarily concerned but just a question to throw out there and frankly I was impressed with him on his debut against the Mavs grabbing 4 rebs in 4 mins. Also, I wonder at what point in the schedule he'll have that breakout game. Granted it's hard for anyone to have a "breakout" game with the ball being in the hands of 1-4 most of the time, I still anticipate him putting up 20+ in a game. Maybe I'm just optimistic or biased haaaaa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .... GO GATORS
pimp.gif

Hope everyone had a safe and blessed Holidays! The team is looking poised and improved game by game but nevertheless it's time to continue to move forward and the work never ends. We've got the Knicks again so no room for mental lapses as they are improving as well.

Mike Miller has returned. Yet not at full strength, how long do you guys think it'll be before he starts to perform at a high level? I'm not necessarily concerned but just a question to throw out there and frankly I was impressed with him on his debut against the Mavs grabbing 4 rebs in 4 mins. Also, I wonder at what point in the schedule he'll have that breakout game. Granted it's hard for anyone to have a "breakout" game with the ball being in the hands of 1-4 most of the time, I still anticipate him putting up 20+ in a game. Maybe I'm just optimistic or biased haaaaa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .... GO GATORS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .... GO GATORS
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
.. i could have grabbed a board during that sequence... miller will light it up soon.. man who would have thought chalmers and arroyo doing there thing?.. chalmers hitting open 3's arroyo getting those mid range jumpers... they are taking whats given to them and hittin their shots...  

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .... GO GATORS
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
.. i could have grabbed a board during that sequence... miller will light it up soon.. man who would have thought chalmers and arroyo doing there thing?.. chalmers hitting open 3's arroyo getting those mid range jumpers... they are taking whats given to them and hittin their shots...  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 true but then again he literally only played 4 minutes lol. A board a minute works for me!!
smokin.gif
 ... All jokes aside though I agree that Arroyo/Chalmers have panned out better then expected thus far and there's still so much more room for improvement from the 1 spot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 true but then again he literally only played 4 minutes lol. A board a minute works for me!!
smokin.gif
 ... All jokes aside though I agree that Arroyo/Chalmers have panned out better then expected thus far and there's still so much more room for improvement from the 1 spot.

Back
Top Bottom