**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

lmao Triz I saw that aslo
laugh.gif

this was a good win for us lets bring the same energy against boston next matchup 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

i swear man... it seems like only heat fans understands my jokes and jabs... dudes in other threads get pissed off... i try to have a fun time with a easy heart ( im getting old with 2 kids and the youngest is about to start kindergarten next year)... no need to always be mad, and start %!$@...
i asked the lakers fans about the game on christmas.. is it a game that dont mean %!$@ or what?
if you guys lose.. will you guys say that the game dont mean %!$@
or
if you win you gonna say that we cant see the lakers in 7 games?
!!@! you.. your team hasnt won %!$@.. dadadaada yadayda...
i was like damn... does the game mean something to yall or not...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they're just trying to cover their @@! for either scenario. We all know its regular season, 1 game out of 82, but to beat embarrass the 2 time defending champs on their home floor has to mean something.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

i swear man... it seems like only heat fans understands my jokes and jabs... dudes in other threads get pissed off... i try to have a fun time with a easy heart ( im getting old with 2 kids and the youngest is about to start kindergarten next year)... no need to always be mad, and start %!$@...
i asked the lakers fans about the game on christmas.. is it a game that dont mean %!$@ or what?
if you guys lose.. will you guys say that the game dont mean %!$@
or
if you win you gonna say that we cant see the lakers in 7 games?
!!@! you.. your team hasnt won %!$@.. dadadaada yadayda...
i was like damn... does the game mean something to yall or not...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they're just trying to cover their @@! for either scenario. We all know its regular season, 1 game out of 82, but to beat embarrass the 2 time defending champs on their home floor has to mean something.

Just had an argument with my brother in law who is a Magic fan. And we were debating who has the best team talent in the league. Of course I said the Heat. What I said was that the Heat's top 8 players would beat or at least matchup well against any team in the league. Of course he said that the Magic, Lakers, Mavs, and Celtics all had better teams cuz their bench was head and heals above what the Heat can do. His reasoning was that after the big 3 everyone else are scrubs.

Do people really think that a healthy Haslem, Miller, and Chalmers are scrubs? Is Joel Anthony not considered a good defender? If not, then do the Heat have what it takes to beat the Mavs, Celtics, or Lakers in a 7 game series?

Your thoughts...

Just had an argument with my brother in law who is a Magic fan. And we were debating who has the best team talent in the league. Of course I said the Heat. What I said was that the Heat's top 8 players would beat or at least matchup well against any team in the league. Of course he said that the Magic, Lakers, Mavs, and Celtics all had better teams cuz their bench was head and heals above what the Heat can do. His reasoning was that after the big 3 everyone else are scrubs.

Do people really think that a healthy Haslem, Miller, and Chalmers are scrubs? Is Joel Anthony not considered a good defender? If not, then do the Heat have what it takes to beat the Mavs, Celtics, or Lakers in a 7 game series?

Your thoughts...

i have so many thoughts about our team.. i dont have the time to type it out.. but trust.. other teams wanted miller, and haslem.. thsoe guys could have taken more money else where but they decided to stay/go to the heat...

i have so many thoughts about our team.. i dont have the time to type it out.. but trust.. other teams wanted miller, and haslem.. thsoe guys could have taken more money else where but they decided to stay/go to the heat...

This season for the Heat is clearly going to be a season of the best of Highs and the worst of Lows. Other teams will come at us hard every night but all in all it makes the NBA as a whole product even better. Why would I want to watch a team that isn't going to play hard or attempt to beat the self proclaimed "Big Three"? Cause we obviously know that regular season games or not, teams will be dialing in on the Heat and I'm not making any excuses about that either. With that being said, win or lose I'm enjoying this NBA season a great deal. Come playoff time I still strongly feel that the Celts and the Mavs may be the only teams stronger then us. Fortunately, playoffs don't start today so that's yet to be seen and in a 7 game series, the outcome may be different.

This season for the Heat is clearly going to be a season of the best of Highs and the worst of Lows. Other teams will come at us hard every night but all in all it makes the NBA as a whole product even better. Why would I want to watch a team that isn't going to play hard or attempt to beat the self proclaimed "Big Three"? Cause we obviously know that regular season games or not, teams will be dialing in on the Heat and I'm not making any excuses about that either. With that being said, win or lose I'm enjoying this NBA season a great deal. Come playoff time I still strongly feel that the Celts and the Mavs may be the only teams stronger then us. Fortunately, playoffs don't start today so that's yet to be seen and in a 7 game series, the outcome may be different.

give the heat props for how they played today.

as a laker fan without sounding like im making excuses (read my posts in the first 2 pages of the game thread from a day or 2 before the game was played) i'm not all that suprised about the L but im dissapointed at the lackluster effort, the heat came to play and they deserve the win.

what's you guys opinion on this thought, of course this game was going to be marketed down our throats because of the star power, lebron, kobe, wade, bosh, gasol, and the heat having a chance to make a statement against the 2 time defending champs made for this being a huge game, even the game of the season or hell even the game of the past 5 seasons from the medias view but to me i think the heats biggest game of this season comes on sunday feb 13th. that game to me means more then december 25th if im a heat fan

boston is the heats biggest problem or rival, not the lakers as of yet at least because they only play twice a year and until they meet in the finals it's just a match up between the games 2 best players, it's a good to watch game but there's no dislike between the 2 teams from playoff battles. boston is the team that every player on the team everyone is probably circling the game dates of, especially lebron and wade, lebron more so because of 2008 and last season but after seeing how everyone got after the 2nd boston loss, some of it was overracting and being on panic mode too much and some of it was legit concerns but either way the reaction was big after the last boston heat game.

to me feb 13th will show me how far the heat have come, if they go into boston and look strong against a team that has gave them big problems this year, whoever was on the team last season in the playoffs problems, and lebron nightmares in 2008 and 2010 it will be a huge step for me. the heat could go 23-1 between now and the all star break but if the one loss is to boston people are going to start reaching again regardless if it's right or wrong. don't get me wrong the heat look like a top 3 team in the league right now but that boston game in feb will be huge.

give the heat props for how they played today.

as a laker fan without sounding like im making excuses (read my posts in the first 2 pages of the game thread from a day or 2 before the game was played) i'm not all that suprised about the L but im dissapointed at the lackluster effort, the heat came to play and they deserve the win.

what's you guys opinion on this thought, of course this game was going to be marketed down our throats because of the star power, lebron, kobe, wade, bosh, gasol, and the heat having a chance to make a statement against the 2 time defending champs made for this being a huge game, even the game of the season or hell even the game of the past 5 seasons from the medias view but to me i think the heats biggest game of this season comes on sunday feb 13th. that game to me means more then december 25th if im a heat fan

boston is the heats biggest problem or rival, not the lakers as of yet at least because they only play twice a year and until they meet in the finals it's just a match up between the games 2 best players, it's a good to watch game but there's no dislike between the 2 teams from playoff battles. boston is the team that every player on the team everyone is probably circling the game dates of, especially lebron and wade, lebron more so because of 2008 and last season but after seeing how everyone got after the 2nd boston loss, some of it was overracting and being on panic mode too much and some of it was legit concerns but either way the reaction was big after the last boston heat game.

to me feb 13th will show me how far the heat have come, if they go into boston and look strong against a team that has gave them big problems this year, whoever was on the team last season in the playoffs problems, and lebron nightmares in 2008 and 2010 it will be a huge step for me. the heat could go 23-1 between now and the all star break but if the one loss is to boston people are going to start reaching again regardless if it's right or wrong. don't get me wrong the heat look like a top 3 team in the league right now but that boston game in feb will be huge.

^ totally agree with you on the boston comments ...I too feel as if that is our biggest game of the year I never really marked todays game down as the "it" game as the media did just a game where a bunch of talent meets on one floor..its a feel good win tho dont get me wrong but we need to bring that same energy bostons way because if we cant beat them it dosent not matter what our record is come the end of the season if four of our loses come against them we wiil still be second behind boston in talks of coming out the east no matter what.. hell even if we manage to end up with the #1 seed boston will be picked 
laugh.gif
 cause we just cant seem to get over that hump so FEB 13th is marked in my calender as Miami's biggest game of the year going forward although I feel this time around the heat will come to play baring no injury's god forbid

CC from watching the lakers play today it just seems like they all wish the postseason can stat right now so they can get in that mode
laugh.gif

kobe literally had to tell his teammate's on numerous plays tonight to get up court due them walking up they just wasn't in to it ..but I feel you guys will come back strong Tuesday well I mean they must spurs in town  and
Do Be do will not let you guys stop hearing it
laugh.gif

edit - I really would like one more game against dallas SMH  

^ totally agree with you on the boston comments ...I too feel as if that is our biggest game of the year I never really marked todays game down as the "it" game as the media did just a game where a bunch of talent meets on one floor..its a feel good win tho dont get me wrong but we need to bring that same energy bostons way because if we cant beat them it dosent not matter what our record is come the end of the season if four of our loses come against them we wiil still be second behind boston in talks of coming out the east no matter what.. hell even if we manage to end up with the #1 seed boston will be picked 
laugh.gif
 cause we just cant seem to get over that hump so FEB 13th is marked in my calender as Miami's biggest game of the year going forward although I feel this time around the heat will come to play baring no injury's god forbid

CC from watching the lakers play today it just seems like they all wish the postseason can stat right now so they can get in that mode
laugh.gif

kobe literally had to tell his teammate's on numerous plays tonight to get up court due them walking up they just wasn't in to it ..but I feel you guys will come back strong Tuesday well I mean they must spurs in town  and
laugh.gif

edit - I really would like one more game against dallas SMH  

i dont see how a championship team, a paid athlete, even one of the best in the game.. would not want to go out and compete on a day like this?.. people say that kobe has this killer instinct and has the fire that players had back in the 90's.. i just dont see he/u guys can go out there and play half !@! 2 games in a row?
yes we know that the playoffs is where it matters but i dont see the celtics playing like you guys.... those guys go out there and show them that they are the ECC, took the lakers to 7 games.. they go out there and put in work... i think all athletes should go out there and try to kill the other team.. #%!# your getting paid for what you love to do.. and your pride should be in it..

we dont have a winning history like you guys... so everytime we win i love that #%!#....

i dont see how a championship team, a paid athlete, even one of the best in the game.. would not want to go out and compete on a day like this?.. people say that kobe has this killer instinct and has the fire that players had back in the 90's.. i just dont see he/u guys can go out there and play half !@! 2 games in a row?
yes we know that the playoffs is where it matters but i dont see the celtics playing like you guys.... those guys go out there and show them that they are the ECC, took the lakers to 7 games.. they go out there and put in work... i think all athletes should go out there and try to kill the other team.. #%!# your getting paid for what you love to do.. and your pride should be in it..

we dont have a winning history like you guys... so everytime we win i love that #%!#....

Originally Posted by bdis1986

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that's how it seems at times, i could live with the stinkers against the lower teams but miami wanted it way more and ill give them credit for that.  that's the type of win a team that's trying to win a title wins along the way, a good statement game

laugh.gif
   if the lakers lose i could expect that,  but then ill just remind our good buddy do be doo about how he said he'd rather have his team not make the playoffs at all then be down 3-2 in the finals  with games 6 and 7 at home.

im looking forward to feb 13th just off of being a basketball fan,  that game is going to be one of the games of the season to me.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that's how it seems at times, i could live with the stinkers against the lower teams but miami wanted it way more and ill give them credit for that.  that's the type of win a team that's trying to win a title wins along the way, a good statement game

laugh.gif
   if the lakers lose i could expect that,  but then ill just remind our good buddy do be doo about how he said he'd rather have his team not make the playoffs at all then be down 3-2 in the finals  with games 6 and 7 at home.

im looking forward to feb 13th just off of being a basketball fan,  that game is going to be one of the games of the season to me.

Back
Top Bottom