**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

schwinn-airdyne.jpeg
"We meet again Dirk..."
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
90sy9v.gif

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I just hope the refs dont mess aroun in that game on saturday...
what the %@+! you mean? i know you aint tryna say the refs gonna cheat for the lakers??
laugh.gif

you might not be aware of this but the lakers suck on christmas. they are 5-7 the last 12 xmas games...

what the %@+! you mean? i know you aint tryna say the refs gonna cheat for the lakers??
laugh.gif

you might not be aware of this but the lakers suck on christmas. they are 5-7 the last 12 xmas games...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

he prolly meant to let the players play and not blow the whistle too damn much... see yall on christmas...

laugh.gif

he prolly meant to let the players play and not blow the whistle too damn much... see yall on christmas...

laugh.gif

You must not have seen how eeeeasy they call Technical Fouls dude.. you can throw your hands up at the ref and get a technical foul dude..

laugh.gif

You must not have seen how eeeeasy they call Technical Fouls dude.. you can throw your hands up at the ref and get a technical foul dude..

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Heat Loss??.. Oh well.. 12-1 in December.. No Worries..
Congrats on beating teams you're supposed to beat. Now beat someone who matters.

If the Playoffs started today... Heat would be the #2 Seed... Heat have atleast 52 games to improve..
Mind you.. this is not a temporary team.. you're stuck with watching this greatness for the next 6 seasons..
21-9??...Not bad for a team that just been put together in a matter of months lol.
See you in June...lol
smokin.gif

So no other team in the league can improve/adjust? Well, I guess they should just fold the tent and hand over the ECF!

Congrats on beating teams you're supposed to beat. Now beat someone who matters.

If the Playoffs started today... Heat would be the #2 Seed... Heat have atleast 52 games to improve..
Mind you.. this is not a temporary team.. you're stuck with watching this greatness for the next 6 seasons..
21-9??...Not bad for a team that just been put together in a matter of months lol.
See you in June...lol
smokin.gif

So no other team in the league can improve/adjust? Well, I guess they should just fold the tent and hand over the ECF!

Back at it tonight with the Suns..... anybody who camped for those 11's yesterday. I'm hoping all went well and safe. Never have and never will camp.

Back at it tonight with the Suns..... anybody who camped for those 11's yesterday. I'm hoping all went well and safe. Never have and never will camp.

See you in June...lol
smokin.gif

the Heat have the highest ceiling for potential in the NBA...
-Boston is as good as they're going to be right now without Perkins

-Chicago will get better but they're potential is no where near Miami's

-Lakers can get better, and probably will be right where the Zen Master wants them to come playoff time

-Spurs are playing incredible basketball, can't play much better than they are now, but I can't see their core staying healthy the rest of the season through the playoffs

-Dallas is playing as good of basketball as anyone else

The Heat have been playing without Miller and you're just dumb if you don't think he will make a huge impact once he feels comfortable on the floor.

They're also missing a cornerstone of the organization...

2ugpct3.png

See you in June...lol
smokin.gif

the Heat have the highest ceiling for potential in the NBA...
-Boston is as good as they're going to be right now without Perkins

-Chicago will get better but they're potential is no where near Miami's

-Lakers can get better, and probably will be right where the Zen Master wants them to come playoff time

-Spurs are playing incredible basketball, can't play much better than they are now, but I can't see their core staying healthy the rest of the season through the playoffs

-Dallas is playing as good of basketball as anyone else

The Heat have been playing without Miller and you're just dumb if you don't think he will make a huge impact once he feels comfortable on the floor.

They're also missing a cornerstone of the organization...

2ugpct3.png

Back
Top Bottom