**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

schwinn-airdyne.jpeg
"We meet again Dirk..."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Heat Loss??.. Oh well.. 12-1 in December.. No Worries..
Congrats on beating teams you're supposed to beat. Now beat someone who matters.

Congrats on beating teams you're supposed to beat. Now beat someone who matters.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If the Playoffs started today... Heat would be the #2 Seed... Heat have atleast 52 games to improve..
Mind you.. this is not a temporary team.. you're stuck with watching this greatness for the next 6 seasons..
21-9??...Not bad for a team that just been put together in a matter of months lol.
See you in June...lol
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If the Playoffs started today... Heat would be the #2 Seed... Heat have atleast 52 games to improve..
Mind you.. this is not a temporary team.. you're stuck with watching this greatness for the next 6 seasons..
21-9??...Not bad for a team that just been put together in a matter of months lol.
See you in June...lol
smokin.gif

i see a couple of people poked there head nh from behind the bushes ..2 weeks of waiting
grin.gif
 ... anyway tuff loss free throws man free throws gotta hit those
tired.gif

Dallas played a a good game ..that boy terry SMH ...one play keeps haunting me ....dirks air ball 3 and how it safely landed in Marions hand
ohwell.gif

anyway gotta bounce back in PHO one game at a time

i see a couple of people poked there head nh from behind the bushes ..2 weeks of waiting
grin.gif
 ... anyway tuff loss free throws man free throws gotta hit those
tired.gif

Dallas played a a good game ..that boy terry SMH ...one play keeps haunting me ....dirks air ball 3 and how it safely landed in Marions hand
ohwell.gif

anyway gotta bounce back in PHO one game at a time

Does Miami have a rough stretch of games this season?

Because it seems like the good teams they play are far and few between.

Does Miami have a rough stretch of games this season?

Because it seems like the good teams they play are far and few between.

I think right after the All-Star break we're gonna have a challenging stretch but if anything, this win streak we were on at the very least will help maintain our Morale. Seeing Mike on that court yesterday was 
pimp.gif
. Would've liked to get the W for him but Dallas played well. Can't give enough credit to them. We're continuing to get better and improve and the season is still fairly premature.

I think right after the All-Star break we're gonna have a challenging stretch but if anything, this win streak we were on at the very least will help maintain our Morale. Seeing Mike on that court yesterday was 
pimp.gif
. Would've liked to get the W for him but Dallas played well. Can't give enough credit to them. We're continuing to get better and improve and the season is still fairly premature.

Back
Top Bottom