OFFICIAL HEADPHONE THREAD VOL. iPod earbuds hurt

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

logo.gif
.ORG

there's only a handful people here who knows what they're talking about when it comes to audio.

QFT. look into etymotic for an anylitical/accurate sound sig, shure, jays, yuin if you want earbuds, denon..definetly check head-fi for more info.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Off-topic***

- Pardon the interruption, but I just found found out that Sennheiser makes an HD800
smh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
...and I thought I was doing it with my 650's
grin.gif

- Gotta wait till I get this law degree before I hop on the 800's, though. Retail is $1,400
eyes.gif

and amp and source another 1000 at least lol

i got some trash head phones now. i want some good, 80-120 dollar headphones that arent too bulky like the cheap sony headphones but obviously with as muchquality for my buck as possible. i ride the train alot and need some good headphones but dont wanna look like im wearin a helmet. any suggestions? im reallylookin into those sennesiesers (sp)

I <3 my Sennheiser 595's. Little big but I still rock em. Sound great without an amp and are comfortable.

yo yo yo yo yo, i know I just done ressurect this thread from the depths, but this is better than making a new thread when theres an official one.

Are these marshall headphones good? They look pretty good and for about 100 they don't seem that bad.
Marshall-Headphones-The-Major-Headphone.jpg

yo yo yo yo yo, i know i just done resurrected this thread from the depths of nt, but I need some help.

Are these good headphones?

Marshall-Headphones-The-Major-Headphone.jpg

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- You can thank me later, ok...!!??!
tongue.gif

- Go to EBAY
nerd.gif

- Search for: Sennheiser cx500
eek.gif

- Find a deal to your liking
grin.gif

- Purchase
tired.gif

- Enjoy
smh.gif

sick.gif

p.s. - they come in white, black, champagne
mad.gif

Why did they drop in price so much?

monster-cable-monster-turbine-in-ear-earphones.jpeg

Picked these up last week from Amazon for $59.  So far so good.
pimp.gif

^It was a gold box deal that was only for 2 hours.  If you have a Twitter, follow them.  They tweet the deals of the day and there's always good steals..

Question: Are there headphones/earphones that have detachable cords? 

I lose my headphones so easily moving around alot, they are pretty much disposable lol. I usually buy some Skullcandies at Target for like $14 and they sound pretty good to me. I know it doesn't compare to the $100+ ones, but it's damn cheap and sounds decent.

Monster Turbine in-ear headphones from $180 to the final total price of $73 shipped at Amazon.com. I just copped 2 pairs!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2usv2ft.jpg

these are what im rocking right now....they retail for about $170-$200 but if u want i get A pretty descent discount on them from my job, i always look to help fellow NT'ers out

2qb5dgk.jpg

these are cool substitutes as well for the apple buds, i can get these for abotu $69 with a discount, if u want 'em inbox me

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

MEElectronics M6
Audio-Technica ATH-M50
Fiio E7

Thank me later.

i want a pair of m50s so bad, but i always end up spending the cash on something else
30t6p3b.gif
@ me

For earbuds, Ultimate Ears are by far the best. They have something in every price range and they all sound good.

Back
Top Bottom