OFFICIAL HEADPHONE THREAD VOL. iPod earbuds hurt

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

"iTouch"
smh.gif
irks me too. Especially when ppl say "ipod, i mean i Touch". Like damn, it is a ipod stop saying itouch.

There is good advice in here. I was gonna suggest Sennheiser cx300. I have skullcandies and they are not much better than cheap headsets.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

VanillaGorillaDX wrote:

I have a fairly low budget (around 70-110).. should I go with Etymotic or Shure?

heaphones or earphones? with that budget you can get a decent pair of headphones, or even a pair on sale. I reccommend the Sennheiser 555

Sennheiser 555

Oh yeah, I'm looking for in-ears. I'd love to get full-size Sennheiser's but the portablity issue is holding me back.

Can't go wrong with these Theyre on sale now too. 66% off

Originally Posted by Physicx

official eh?

good idea. headphone threads pop up pretty often.

hey audiophiles - is there really a big difference between the shure se110s and se210s?

i have the 210s but they crapped out on me. my mom lost the receipt so i can't send them in for free repair anymore

im trying to save money so i was wondering if i should save 100 or so and get the 110s or if i should man up and get 210s again or even upgrade to 310s.

once again, is there really a big difference between the 210s and the 110s?
Get the 110's and a headphone amp..

i have the apple in ear headphones they recently came out with. dual driver, not to bad i like them and they're only 80

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

"iTouch"
smh.gif
irks me too. Especially when ppl say "ipod, i mean i Touch". Like damn, it is a ipod stop saying itouch.

There is good advice in here. I was gonna suggest Sennheiser cx300. I have skullcandies and they are not much better than cheap headsets.
get over it.

Anywhoo, at work we can get the dre earbuds for $60

Still a no go at that price i'm guessing?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by eddie

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

"iTouch"
smh.gif

get over it.

Anywhoo, at work we can get the dre earbuds for $60

Still a no go at that price i'm guessing?

$60 is decent i supposse. Go for it.

yo mr monday night. what were those ear phones you recommended in that thread a lil while ago?

I got some Seinheisser's (sp?). They're alright but I'll be getting rid of them during the summer. If Apple headphones weren't lacking in thequality dept. I would still have them.

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

i have these bose headphones:
http://www.bestbuy.com/si...uct&id=1155071451080
kinda pricey but sound great! i'd get a better cord though. the one's they come with are crappy, but they do come with a nice case. they're more for general use, i wouldn't use them for jogging.

pimp.gif
.. i have these too.. comfortable, portable, bass is perfect (to me atleast)

used to have some sennheisers too .. and you cant go wrong with them either.. but i prefer my bose ones because i travel a lot and they seem to block out morenoise/are easier to carry around

- You can thank me later, ok...!!??!
tongue.gif

- Go to EBAY
nerd.gif

- Search for: Sennheiser cx500
eek.gif

- Find a deal to your liking
grin.gif

- Purchase
tired.gif

- Enjoy
smh.gif

sick.gif

p.s. - they come in white, black, champagne
mad.gif

- Off-topic***

- Pardon the interruption, but I just found found out that Sennheiser makes an HD800
smh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
...and I thought I was doing it with my 650's
grin.gif

- Gotta wait till I get this law degree before I hop on the 800's, though. Retail is $1,400
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom