Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by cguy610

To my northeast (NYC, Del,NJ, PA) NT'ers, whats the biggest party going on for Halloween. I'm thinking about going to either NY or AC for Halloween on Saturday. (NT Summit?)

casbah in the trump Taj mahal in AC has a big Halloween party everywhere. It gets PACKED. By 11pm the line is outside of the trump onto the boardwalk. Its a real Jersey shore/Becky type of party tho
Yea, I saw the ad for the party at Casbah.  Right now it's looking like I'm probably going to go to the Borgata and go to Mixx or Murmur.

To my northeast (NYC, Del,NJ, PA) NT'ers, whats the biggest party going on for Halloween. I'm thinking about going to either NY or AC for Halloween on Saturday. (NT Summit?)

casbah in the trump Taj mahal in AC has a big Halloween party everywhere. It gets PACKED. By 11pm the line is outside of the trump onto the boardwalk. Its a real Jersey shore/Becky type of party tho
Yea, I saw the ad for the party at Casbah.  Right now it's looking like I'm probably going to go to the Borgata and go to Mixx or Murmur.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I want one of these but i might not be able to operate in a 'crowded' setting;

rodeo-costume.jpg

anyone have experience with one of these while getting it in on a crowded dancefloor? lol

dont do it bro.  i did **** in a box a few years back and i ended up throwing the box away.

I copped one very similar for the Old Spice costume. I realized it's going to be WAY too much of a hassle for the night so I'm returning it and just using a towel.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

rodeo-costume.jpg

anyone have experience with one of these while getting it in on a crowded dancefloor? lol

dont do it bro.  i did **** in a box a few years back and i ended up throwing the box away.

I copped one very similar for the Old Spice costume. I realized it's going to be WAY too much of a hassle for the night so I'm returning it and just using a towel.
laugh.gif

Yup. I'm only doing a towel too. I'd prefer to use a towel wrap but I can't find a good one with pockets. 

Yup. I'm only doing a towel too. I'd prefer to use a towel wrap but I can't find a good one with pockets. 

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

*waits for SikWitIt
yup
pimp.gif

im trying to decide what to be. something ridiculous, but i cant quite figure it out yet

although this is pretty ******ed.

Hamburger-Helper-Costume.jpg

Imma look for you.  I saw u a few months ago at Wall Street for the 80s pub crawl.  U was wearing a Broncos jersey I think.  I was going to say what up but you were gone
laugh.gif

Me and my girl are going as farmers.  Still looking for a pitchfork.  That Marty McFly fit up there is dope!  

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

*waits for SikWitIt
yup
pimp.gif

im trying to decide what to be. something ridiculous, but i cant quite figure it out yet

although this is pretty ******ed.

Hamburger-Helper-Costume.jpg

Imma look for you.  I saw u a few months ago at Wall Street for the 80s pub crawl.  U was wearing a Broncos jersey I think.  I was going to say what up but you were gone
laugh.gif

Me and my girl are going as farmers.  Still looking for a pitchfork.  That Marty McFly fit up there is dope!  

I haven't been to mixx yet (if u have, how is it) but I've been to mur mur a few times...as recently as 2 weeks ago. The crowd seems older than and with it being such a small spot I don't know how their Halloween parties are. I'm 90% sure I'm getting my Becky on at casbah this year tho.

I haven't been to mixx yet (if u have, how is it) but I've been to mur mur a few times...as recently as 2 weeks ago. The crowd seems older than and with it being such a small spot I don't know how their Halloween parties are. I'm 90% sure I'm getting my Becky on at casbah this year tho.

rodeo-costume.jpg

I actually have BOTH of those.  Lot of fun, got a ton of laughs and they basically just compress when you're going through a crowd.
$20 shipped for one, BTW.

rodeo-costume.jpg

I actually have BOTH of those.  Lot of fun, got a ton of laughs and they basically just compress when you're going through a crowd.
$20 shipped for one, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom