Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Me and the homies last year

16147_1272637777183_1267059409_30762700_3648024_n.jpg
16147_1272638057190_1267059409_30762707_3279848_n.jpg

16147_1272637697181_1267059409_30762698_8337711_n.jpg

any recommendations for legit Halloween costume sites out there? These NYC Halloween pop-up stores are arm and a leg prices

any recommendations for legit Halloween costume sites out there? These NYC Halloween pop-up stores are arm and a leg prices

I want one of these but i might not be able to operate in a 'crowded' setting;

rodeo-costume.jpg

anyone have experience with one of these while getting it in on a crowded dancefloor? lol

rodeo-costume.jpg

anyone have experience with one of these while getting it in on a crowded dancefloor? lol

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

rodeo-costume.jpg

dont do it bro.  i did **** in a box a few years back and i ended up throwing the box away.

rodeo-costume.jpg

dont do it bro.  i did **** in a box a few years back and i ended up throwing the box away.

rodeo-costume.jpg

i have the bull one from 3 yrs ago. its not club or crowd friendly.

but it gets a lot of compliments

rodeo-costume.jpg

i have the bull one from 3 yrs ago. its not club or crowd friendly.

but it gets a lot of compliments

Originally Posted by cguy610

To my northeast (NYC, Del,NJ, PA) NT'ers, whats the biggest party going on for Halloween. I'm thinking about going to either NY or AC for Halloween on Saturday. (NT Summit?)

casbah in the trump Taj mahal in AC has a big Halloween party everywhere. It gets PACKED. By 11pm the line is outside of the trump onto the boardwalk. Its a real Jersey shore/Becky type of party tho

Originally Posted by cguy610

To my northeast (NYC, Del,NJ, PA) NT'ers, whats the biggest party going on for Halloween. I'm thinking about going to either NY or AC for Halloween on Saturday. (NT Summit?)

casbah in the trump Taj mahal in AC has a big Halloween party everywhere. It gets PACKED. By 11pm the line is outside of the trump onto the boardwalk. Its a real Jersey shore/Becky type of party tho

rodeo-costume.jpg

laugh.gif
 A few of my co-workers were going to go all out with costumes at work. The horse one was my choice but it seems like WAY too much work.
It always reminded me of the Jamie Foxx - Kiss & Tell episode
pimp.gif

rodeo-costume.jpg

laugh.gif
 A few of my co-workers were going to go all out with costumes at work. The horse one was my choice but it seems like WAY too much work.
It always reminded me of the Jamie Foxx - Kiss & Tell episode
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom