****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I just know a Gucci/Yacthy tape is coming sooner or later, just cause Gucci Mane has never discriminated when it comes to working with other artists.
Don't ever wish that on the culture b, what's wrong with u

You know it's coming :lol:, he had already said on some radio show he didn't mind working with any up and coming artists and he specifically named-dropped him and Uzi. Well, 1 down, 1 to go

You know it's coming :lol:, he had already said on some radio show he didn't mind working with any up and coming artists and he specifically named-dropped him and Uzi. Well, 1 down, 1 to go
For the culture let's hope it's a song or 2 or nothing. Yatchy also stated his bro is the gucci head, he really ain't a product of the Wop influence per him thank god.

wop will bring out the best in lil boat, bring on the tape 
laugh.gif
 the uzi tape blew freebricks 2k16 out the water 
mean.gif

I just know a Gucci/Yacthy tape is coming sooner or later, just cause Gucci Mane has never discriminated when it comes to working with other artists.

Bruh you being dramatic, be real with yourself, yachty isn't big enough to score more than a feature from Gucci in 2016.

If you listen to this tape with them Uzi Hate Blinders on you really doing yourself a disservice... Changed My Phone :x :smh: :pimp: Honorable C-Note :pimp:

I'm signed to me, I'm managed by me, sh** I feel like I'm pimping me

[emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:

Bruh you being dramatic, be real with yourself, yachty isn't big enough to score more than a feature from Gucci in 2016.

Yatchy is featured on one of the business singles in rap right now, and had his own single recently, bigger than anything Uzi has been on so far. It's coming :lol:

yeah if wop did a tape with uzi i dont see y a tape with yachty would b so far fetched. even though uzi so ahead of yachty musically

Yatchy is featured on one of the business singles in rap right now, and had his own single recently, bigger than anything Uzi has been on so far. It's coming :lol:

Meh.... Uzi been selling out tours since this time last year and Money Longer X You Was Right X LUV Is Rage were all bigger/better than anything Yachty ever put out fam.

Guwop gains absolutely nothing from putting a project out with that bum

Last edited:
Yachty may be on our on a bigger single but Uzi is def more liked than Yachty cuz hes simply better than him. Yachty is trash & his attitude regarding the older generation has turned other ppl off to him too

Meh.... Uzi been selling out tours since this time last year and Money Longer X You Was Right X LUV Is Rage were all bigger/better than anything Yachty ever put out fam.

They have pretty much the same popularity, which is my point. You can pull up vids of big sold out shows from Yatchy too. It would be a lateral move to do a tape with one and the other.

Yachty may be on our on a bigger single but Uzi is def more liked than Yachty cuz hes simply better than him. Yachty is trash & his attitude regarding the older generation has turned other ppl off to him too

The Jags are also better than the Browns.

Last edited:
I expected farrrrrrrrrr worse. Uzi was only intolerant on 1 song.

So Yachty a Wop tape away from being acceptable huh [emoji]129300[/emoji] If you didn't like Uzi before this tape it's no reason to like it now.

They have pretty much the same popularity, which is my point. You can pull up vids of big sold out shows from Yatchy too. It would be a lateral move to do a tape with one and the other.

See that's the thing, I could argue 2 Chainz and Future had the same "popularity" back in spring 15' when 56 Nights dropped but that doesn't mean the quality of their fan bases is/was the same. Which is why doing an EP with Uzi makes some sense... either way, I see what you getting at.

Last edited:
See that's the thing, I could argue 2 Chainz and Future had the same "popularity" back in spring 15' when 56 Nights 
Nah, 2 Chainz fell off shortly after BOATS 1.  The 2nd one barely had any buzz.

Both dope rappers, but I might prefer 2 Chainz.

This tape filthy as all damns

Had the highest expectations for the Mannie produced song and that ended up being the worst :lol:

Tape not bad at all, was definitely expecting the worst, but Uzi was shockingly tolerable, even though he did everything he could to try to mess up that dope DP Beatz track. The Mannie Fresh song definitely is trash though. I wasn't expecting vintage Cash Money in 2016, but that beat was really bad.

Change My Phone :smokin

Back
Top Bottom