****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Threesome [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

secure the bag n in O4  [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] im a need a sequal to this one

Somebody just drop the Uzi-less version ,other than him being on a hook. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Uzi ain't bad on this, then again, he grew on me. I don't mind him.

Tape is cool. Fresh, Changed My Phone, In 04 :pimp:

Today needs to be longer.

Gucci needs to drop Visuals for "Die A Gangsta", "Kinda Dope" & "Change My Phone". :pimp:

"HAD TO SLAM MY DOOR!!"​

Gucci needs to get a tape with PROJECT BABY In 2017 and then life will be complete. :pimp:

Last edited:
Gucci Mane x Lil Uzi Vert - Fresh. :pimp:

"I rather lie to ya baby, than to lie wit ya" ~ Gucci Mane​

Last edited:
After the first track, I'm gonna listen to this **** on the way to work. Uzi stays with the first track HEAT to reel you in.

Man idk how ****** hate uzi. Dude is one of the catchiest dudes out right now. Everything he touches is gold to me

Uzi dumpster juice on the real.

Like others have said, he has a couple joints like Money Longer and You Was Right but that's mostly because he gets great production.

I'm not going to sit here and front like there's anything special/catchy about him.

Son voice is annoying, bars trash and his hooks leave more to be desired more times than not.

That said I will still peep the tape and give it a shot because of the production and Guwop.

I like Uzi but I wasn't really feeling this tape. Gucci was good as expected but Uzi really dropped the ball on this one imo.

Jamming

way better than that weak Future tape from last week

Uzi not bad on here, not at all.

I rock with em on here

I like Uzi but I wasn't really feeling this tape. Gucci was good as expected but Uzi really dropped the ball on this one imo.

How so? Uzi did his thing on here. I like this jawn more than Free Bricks 2k16 which you could tell they made in a day lol

Gucci owned that tape but this one is def more influenced by Uzi

Uzi voice is annoying me on Secure The Bag tho lmao

I just know a Gucci/Yacthy tape is coming sooner or later, just cause Gucci Mane has never discriminated when it comes to working with other artists.

I just want eas2 at this point. That dolph n longway track gotta be tough.

Back
Top Bottom