****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Trap House 4 is fire so far. Way better than them random throwaways on Brick Factory. Didnt even bother with them collab mixtapes. Im on Dope Love and aint heard one bad song. Did skip that 2nd dude verse on Never Had **** tho lol. Why does Gucci continue to not list some of his features lol

Man I wish wop was out. I can see "she loves money" being a Thot anthem/club banger

Man we really need a R&B/Trap tape 

Dope Love been on repeat

pimp.gif

I'm fiendin for you girl imma dope fiend/ Addicted to ya girl like the codeine

And aint no re-rock imma come cleeeean/ Lemme be ya pusha man you can call me

I'm messing with traphouse 4. it has some good tracks on there still getting my first few listens on but bet money and bigger picture 
nthat.gif

Man we really need a R&B/Trap tape 

Dope Love been on repeat

:pimp:

I'm fiendin for you girl imma dope fiend/ Addicted to ya girl like the codeine
And aint no re-rock imma come cleeeean/ Lemme be ya pusha man you can call me

Would be a 10/10 all time classic banger. Would only put that album behind Thriller as far as classics. SRS. Legit would plant my seeds to that. Guwop MUST bless us :smh:

Smh rnb wop would take the world over. I've said it numerous times but I'm getting married to point in my life

I think I like every song on this.

Minimal features made me more than happy to download.

Who's on the hook for bet money?

Lol hell naw will that would be epic u gotta get wop to perform it with a live band lol

Last edited:
Lol hell naw will that would be epic u gotta get wop to perform it with a live band lol
Man that **** would be epic, make sure I do it around the time he would jus be getting out so he needs the $

Don't care what anyone says having wop perform at your wedding or reception would be too live...I would tell him bring oj too lol

My wife's family would hate me because I would be jammin all night

Last edited:
Don't care what anyone says having wop perform at your wedding or reception would be too live...I would tell him bring oj too lol

My wife's family would hate me because I would be jammin all night
****** up part all my ****** and my girl mess wit wop so it would be a big *** party.

Just make sure y'all come through with the invites for da NT bruhs. I'll fly out & the tab for the table at the bachelor party is on me. SRS.

Back
Top Bottom