****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Haven't listened to the White Album yet, kept 3 songs from the Green Album and none from the Purple Album. Young Thug is so much trash it's not even funny. Panoramic Roof was all good until he came on with his white woman in a scary movie shrieking sound.

Haven't listened to the White Album yet, kept 3 songs from the Green Album and none from the Purple Album. Young Thug is so much trash it's not even funny. Panoramic Roof was all good until he came on with his white woman in a scary movie shrieking sound.

Let me guess..

Take my Soul
Wrist Game

Nah. Skerr, What You Doin, and Hotpocket. The only Zaytoven beats that didn't sound like throwaways

I **** with Thug he real hit or miss tho :lol: it all depends on what voice and flow he's using on the track

When he come on all extra high pitch I gotta cut the track off but him on songs like Danny Glover and About the money is appreciated

The songs on all these mixtapes seem old tho Migos ain't repped 1017 since they blew up

Last edited:
That skerr go so hard tho. And rip to ogd I really though he was next up. With all the co signs and his past he could've had a following

The Green Album is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
My only gripe is that wack *** verse Kourtney Money spit on Sadam Hussein, 1st trash verse I ever heard from him

Problems
Seen a lot
Hot pocket
Wrist game
Send me pack
Skrrrr

The Green Album is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
My only gripe is that wack *** verse Kourtney Money spit on Sadam Hussein, 1st trash verse I ever heard from him

Problems
Seen a lot
Hot pocket
Wrist game
Send me pack
Skrrrr
Not sure if u know that's the Gucci n migos tape...

Shouts out to will chamb & I think 31145484910308 baller for putting me on point in my life. Gave somebodys baby momma some crazy backshots in the back of her expedition to that song. Joint is a tier 1 r&b banger, wop so versatile :smh:

Shouts out to will chamb & I think 31145484910308 baller for putting me on point in my life. Gave somebodys baby momma some crazy backshots in the back of her expedition to that song. Joint is a tier 1 r&b banger, wop so versatile :smh:
Joint is amazing, dude could've cashed in with that one

that boy couldnt miss back then. we was posted in the 6 everyday bangin nothin but guwop..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Wop , Juice, and Kourtney Money..

Brick Factory was sounding pretty pedestrian in the whip on first listen.

Yall probably still sleeping on Thugga Man though.

OMG BRO :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Out My Biz :pimp: :pimp:
Bricks :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Need :pimp: :pimp:
Sibling :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Ride Around the City :pimp:
Took By a ***** :pimp:

and WW3 was fire. It's touch to not miss on a few when you goin for 30+ songs but those joints were solid.

Diary of a Trap God is the one though. One of his best tapes ever idc. :smokin

I still haven't gotten around to listening to Cage Bird Sings was the retail album any good?

Dolph made Texas margarita nice.

When did Gucci and waka become cool again?

Yay is also a banger by thug.

Last edited:
I haven't messed any of his tapes since the first Trap God tape. 2012 he caught fire again with Trap Back, I'm Up and Trap God then everything slowed down again.

This add in Traphouse 3 and Free Bricks 2...Gucci seem like he can always come and make a nice buzz when he want,he just content with being a hood ***** I guess

I agree to a certain extent, he still dropped some good **** in '13 tho

Diary of a Trap God and State vs Radric 2 both had some nice tracks

IMO his last good project was Trap House 3.

Or is WW3 Gas.......

Which one came after the other????

Back
Top Bottom