****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

wayne came weak on stupid wild.
his simile/metaphor thing wasnt that good.
co-sign.
you guys gotta understand something about Wayne..if he is on a track with Jigga or Eminem he is going to try his %!+ off..but for a Gucci song hewon't..he adapts to the rapper.

Originally Posted by GFlower8

why was the album thread locked?
but damn i must say this album knocks in the whip.

tracks i never gave a chance was that one with rick fruad and the one with soulja boy and another one.. i think volume. idk its just one of those tracks i auto skip just based off the first couple seconds. ima let them spin tho

i could not understand a damn thing gucci was sayin on that keyshia cole track
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

anyways..
classical
pimp.gif

heavy
pimp.gif

stupid wild
pimp.gif

lemonade
pimp.gif

sex in crazy places
pimp.gif

the movie
pimp.gif

gingerbread man
pimp.gif

kush is my cologne
pimp.gif

wasted remix
pimp.gif
... ive asked this before, but my posts always get ignored lol, could yall name me some tracks where gucci spits in a clear and/or fast flow... if any even exist..

oh and is it just me or are the skits just horrible?
ohwell.gif

YOU'RE A FOOL!!
roll.gif

I dam near have 'bad bad bad' memorized

and you a lie if you don't find Mike Epps funny "GUCCI EAT C****! HE AIN'T ONE-A-DEM CO +*+*#%! OUT! "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

co-sign.
you guys gotta understand something about Wayne..if he is on a track with Jigga or Eminem he is going to try his +!+ off..but for a Gucci song he won't..he adapts to the rapper.

But hes no where near Eminem even if he tried as hard as he can.

Spoiler [+]

Finger print me, but cats will agree to disagree... I'm from East Atlanta 6 where da boyz dump bricks, but we don't bump the blueprint3.....NO!....NO!
Wanna box me like I'm Max B, but you can't f*** me like waist deep, like Ali I'ma float like a butterfly sting like a bee cause it's bigGucci.......GUCCI!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I cant give an honest prediction cause I dont know the Souths reaction to Spotlight only Cali's. So off that I'm thinking 95K maybe which isnt what I want my dude Gucci to do. Im buying Gucci and Snoop that day tho
pimp.gif
I was close. Gucci went 89K

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

co-sign.
you guys gotta understand something about Wayne..if he is on a track with Jigga or Eminem he is going to try his +!+ off..but for a Gucci song he won't..he adapts to the rapper.

Spoiler [+]

�� Wayne arguably had the best verse/line�in "Forever"
grin.gif

"And I will never stop like im runnin' from the cops, Hopped up in my car, and told my cheuffer to the top! life is such a faakin' rollercoastertil' it drops, but WHY SHOULD I SCREAM FOR THIS IS MY THEME PARK!"

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Finger print me, but cats will agree to disagree... I'm from East Atlanta 6 where da boyz dump bricks, but we don't bump the blueprint 3.....NO!....NO!
Wanna box me like I'm Max B, but you can't f*** me like waist deep, like Ali I'ma float like a butterfly sting like a bee cause it's big Gucci.......GUCCI!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he went so hard on that verse
smh.gif
Best I've ever heard from him.

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:

DipsetGeneral wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

co-sign.

Spoiler [+]

grin.gif

"And I will never stop like im runnin' from the cops, Hopped up in my car, and told my cheuffer to the top! life is such a faakin' rollercoaster til' it drops, but WHY SHOULD I SCREAM FOR THIS IS MY THEME PARK!"

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Im going to assume that was sarcasm.

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

DipsetGeneral wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

co-sign.

Spoiler [+]

grin.gif

"And I will never stop like im runnin' from the cops, Hopped up in my car, and told my cheuffer to the top! life is such a faakin' rollercoaster til' it drops, but WHY SHOULD I SCREAM FOR THIS IS MY THEME PARK!"

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
not at all homie
indifferent.gif

maybe "SuperBad chicks givin' me Mclovin, you'd think i ran the world like Michelle's husband."

arguably as well...

DipsetGeneral wrote:
NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

DipsetGeneral wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

co-sign.

Spoiler [+]

grin.gif

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
not at all homie
indifferent.gif

maybe "SuperBad chicks givin' me Mclovin, you'd think i ran the world like Michelle's husband."

arguably as well...

indifferent.gif

��

Incase yall n_'s didn't know. Heavy is the best track on The State vs. and My Shadow is the best Gucci track of 2009. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom