****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Whoa Cartune where you got that # from HitsDaily is predicting the album sells around 85k-95K 1st week... their usually pretty onpoint when it comes to theirpredictions.

That would be kinda low for Gucci imo but I keep forgetting he's not as mainstream as people perceive... street artists have a track record of their fansnot buying their albums.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Whoa Cartune where you got that # from HitsDaily is predicting the album sells around 85k-95K 1st week... their usually pretty onpoint when it comes to their predictions.

That would be kinda low for Gucci imo but I keep forgetting he's not as mainstream as people perceive... street artists have a track record of their fans not buying their albums.

He fact that he is in jail might play into those numbers.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

why was the oficial album thread locked?

yea, I noticed that too

smh.gif

jeez...
frown.gif

jail really hindered his promotion huh?

wait... wouldn't more people buy his album because of sympathy for his incarceration?

NostrandAve68 wrote:
Whoa Cartune where you got that # from HitsDaily is predicting the album sells around 85k-95K 1st week... their usually pretty onpoint when it comes to theirpredictions.
<.

Man his people told me those were the numbers. I dont know how they can predict a weeks sales off of one days anyway. but yea those numbers are kind low for1st week.
smh.gif

Its funny that some of you all thinkn 80k is low for gucci. Yall were just posting some dumb *!@ #'s hyping up this album. 80K is GOOD AS HELL FOR GUCCI inthis era...

I dont know Cudi did 100K 1st week. So I expected Gucci to be past that. Yeah I'm a bigger Cudi fan than Gucci but as far as hype and what not I wanted himto do 150K but once he got locked up and couldnt be on 106 & Park and all that I predicted 95K. Didn't see him breaking triple digits. I still coppedtho
pimp.gif

Soo....I love Wayne's verse on Super Stupid Wild

...and every $%%$#!' time I say 'suu wuu it's for the bloods....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and Nikki verse I've already memorized---by pure accident; it's so simple and easy it's in your head like after 2, 3 listens
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and Nikki verse I've already memorized---by pure accident; it's so simple and easy it's in your head like after 2, 3 listens
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I hated Wayne's verse, he repeats Jaguar twice and sounds like an uneducated moron

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I hated Wayne's verse, he repeats Jaguar twice and sounds like an uneducated moron
eyes.gif

I always like wayne's "worst"/dumbest verses....I thought his verse on that poppin' remix was the bomb too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they so simple and stupid I can't help but love 'em.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I always like wayne's "worst"/dumbest verses....I thought his verse on that poppin' remix was the bomb too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shows a lot about who you are.

laugh.gif

Jk.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

[table][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]"Lemonade"[/td] [td][sup]Bangladesh, Broken Equipment Productions[/sup][/td] [td]4:06[/td] [/tr][/table]

WAIT... Produced by BEP??? Where they those +%@%@% that made those dipset movie movies on youtube??????

eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how is "Wylin' in a Jaguar, Wilder than a jaguar" whack?

it's
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

to me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

to me
ohwell.gif
THIS GUY GETS IT!!!!

Kudos to you my man
pimp.gif

and

and if she on my team I bet that @%#%% know who she playin' fa!/Mr. Coach Carta....or Mr. Go Harda...and I like my kushdry like a fish wit' no wata
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GOLD!!!!

Tracklist: 01. Classical [Prod. By Drumma Boy] 02. Heavy [Prod. By Shawty Redd] 03. Stupid Wild [Prod. By Bangladesh] 04. All About The Money [Prod. By DrummaBoy] 05. Lemonade [Prod. By Bangladesh] 06. Bingo [Prod. By Scott Storch] 07. Spotlight [Prod. By Polow Da Don] 08. I Think I'm In Love [Prod. By Zaytoven]09. Bad Bad Bad [Prod. By Fatboi] 10. Sex In Crazy Places [Prod. By Fatboi] 11. The Movie [Prod. By Jazze Pha] 12. Volume [Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League] 13.Gingerbread Man [Prod. By Mannie Fresh] 14. Wasted [Prod. By Fatboi] 15. Kush Is My Cologne [Prod. By Drumma Boy] 16. Worst Enemy [Prod. By Drumma Boy]Instrumentals http://rapidshare.com/files/319606348/Gucci_Mane-The_State_Vs._Radric_Davis__Instrumentals_-HIF.rar

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

to me
ohwell.gif
THIS GUY GETS IT!!!!

Kudos to you my man
pimp.gif

and

and if she on my team I bet that @%#%% know who she playin' fa!/Mr. Coach Carta....or Mr. Go Harda...and I like my kush dry like a fish wit' no wata
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GOLD!!!!

:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

The F. is for Fenomenal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Those are the beats?
eek.gif

Tune you heard it yet? Is it legit or some #$@*%%%% loop session kinda thing?

havent listen to it yet. just saw it in my email from a dude thats credible

Back
Top Bottom