****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

http://realtalkny.uproxx....-launches-his-own-label/

Superstar rapper Gucci Mane’s momentum can’t be held back. Following an incredibly successful 2009, which saw Gucci appear on four Top 20 singles, be named to MTV’s Hottest MC list and release over 150 songs in addition to his smash album The State Vs. Radric Davis, Gucci will continue to take over the music scene with the launch of his new label 1017 Brick Squad Records and a new team of industry heavyweights behind him.

On the heels of the release of his latest street album The Burrprint 2HD, 1017 Brick Squad Records, Inc., is prepping new releases from Gucci, Wacka Flocka Flame and Brick Squad, a super group consisting of Gucci Mane, Wacka Flocka and OJ Da Juiceman. Gucci will serve as President & CEO of the label in addition to being the marquee artist.

To help ensure that Gucci’s success continues, he has restructured his team from top to bottom, signing an exclusive management deal with First Avenue Management, Inc., and bringing on board powerhouse agency CAA, which represents artists such as Usher, Justin Bieber and Anthony Hamilton, to handle all booking and appearance scheduling.

Gucci has parted ways and is no longer affiliated with his former management company Mizay Entertainment and booking agency Hitt Afta Hitt Enterprises (also known as HAH). Gucci is also no longer affiliated with or an officer of his former record label So Icey Entertainment.

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Gucci is also no longer affiliated with or an officer of his former record label So Icey Entertainment.
that's just strange to read

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Gucci is also no longer affiliated with or an officer of his former record label So Icey Entertainment.
that's just strange to read

Nah, It's not...

Julia Beverly and OZONE magazine WENT IN on Gucci's Management..

aired they #@! out...

They was destroying Gucci's , Nikki's Minaj's, OJ's rep with their $@** up and slimy #@! ways...

How you gon' book shows while the $!#%+ is in Jail?

It's a very smart move by Gucci...

BURRR! First Post, lets go Gucci all day SKURRR.
Interesting read about Gucci no longer So Icey affiliated. never thought would happen

oops double post 
ohwell.gif

yea i knew they were sheisty, it's just... strange.
laugh.gif

it's Waka momma behind all that %@#$ right? an wasn't Gucci CEO of SIE while she was just his manager? can someone explain how exactly this went down?

edit: better yet Harm you gotta link to that ozone article?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

yea i knew they were sheisty, it's just... strange.
laugh.gif

it's Waka momma behind all that %@#$ right? an wasn't Gucci CEO of SIE while she was just his manager? can someone explain how exactly this went down?

edit: better yet Harm you gotta link to that ozone article?
So Icey and Bricksquad are Gucci's ideas or names. Miss Deb copyrighted them I believed so its her company. I wasnt going to say much about it a while ago because I didnt want to be the +@!#+ breaking they biz on the net but since the cats out the bag. Gucci had it out with his manager over all these shows they kept booking while he was in jail the way he broke it off with Deb had Waka feeling a certain way. And alot of people told me dude been talking alot of %$+# about Gucci i dont know if they peaced it out or what cause them dudes as you know were super tight.
It wasnt just his manager it was another dude forgot his name but he co owns Hit After Hit he kept booking shows and taking peoples $5,000-10,000 deposit telling them Gucci isnt in jail and he'll show up even when everyone knew he was either on probation and couldnt leave GA or in the halfway house/jail. 
Another thing is Gucci signed a 360 deal with Warner Bros he hasnt fulfilled his contract his sells were underwhelming and they were pissed that his people let him drop 3 mixtapes in one day of free material and him going to jail and not being able to go on a promo run and do shows really %$$!@+ up everything. thats why the Burrprint HD is for sell and thats why WB forced blogs and websites to take down all his tapes because they are going to get their money back one way or another. 

The fact Hit after Hit ruin so many relationships with promoters and bookers really %$$!@+ up dude because that has always been his number one source of income and he owes people free or discounted shows or hes not welcomed in that area or venue. %%+*% crazy 

^

Cartunes pretty much explained it

His new Label is BrickSqaud tho

Debbie didn't touch that as far as what I read..

So Frenchie and Wooh are the only So Icey Boyz now....Great read. Suga Knight is a beast. You can't say she didn't know what she was doing. However, to go through all that and potentially get brought up on federal charges is not worth it.

Wooh and frenchie aren't with bricksquad records tho? The article isn't really clear...

oh, and...

Incarcerated rapper Gucci Mane will reportedly be released from jail next week after serving nearly six months behind bars for a probation violation.
And the countdown begins. Yesterday (May 3) Hot 97 personality Angie Martinez announced that Gucci Mane is expected to be released from Fulton County Jail next Wednesday, May 12. Gooch will be touching down just in time to perform at this year's annual, star-studded Summer Jam concert on June 6. One week earlier on Friday, May 28, the ATLien and his 1017 Brick Squad will host a party at Miami's King of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club. (XXL Mag)

http://www.sohh.com/2010/...ased_from_jail_next.html

that you cartune for that explanation. also to herms..

but i have more questions...
i just realized when i go on livemixtapes and type in gucci mane their ALLLLLLL GONEE..

how come?

what happen between him and flockas mom?

is flocka gonna leave his mom too?

as these things are going i thought so icey was already gucci manes? now what?

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

that you cartune for that explanation. also to herms[/b]..

but i have more questions...
i just realized when i go on livemixtapes and type in gucci mane their ALLLLLLL GONEE..

how come?

what happen between him and flockas mom?

is flocka gonna leave his mom too?

as these things are going i thought so icey was already gucci manes? now what?

6e1263955d2029aa736ba0cb38d46c533640d2f7.gif

IT'S HARM %!!*%!!

HARM!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom