****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

the brisco diss is old. heard it a few months ago.

how is a bricksquad tape gonna drop with gucci in jail? he's gonna record from jail?

Originally Posted by cartune

OFFICIAL 1017 MIXTAPE COMING BOI O LETS DOOOOOOO ITTTTT
Frenchie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

What are his official mixtapes so i know what to get
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

the brisco diss is old. heard it a few months ago.

how is a bricksquad tape gonna drop with gucci in jail? he's gonna record from jail?

come on mane he just dropped a whole mixtape album in jail dude got @%%+ on deck.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

after giving it a couple of seasons, I'm ready to label The Movie 3D as one of Gucci's best ever...
I BEEN SAID THIS! & Yall laughed at me.
i do remember that. it took a few spins to grow on me but i've felt the same way for a couple of months now.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

after giving it a couple of seasons, I'm ready to label The Movie 3D as one of Gucci's best ever...
I BEEN SAID THIS! & Yall laughed at me.
i do remember that. it took a few spins to grow on me but i've felt the same way for a couple of months now.

I remember calling the tape one of Gucci's best on the release day and got answers like "stop it
laugh.gif
"
laugh.gif

Tape is full of fire and sick beats.

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

what exactly is ray ray?
I didn't know so don't blame me if this is hella wrong.

Urbandictionary says

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]RAY RAY[/td][td]223 up, 81 down[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]

90% of all black peoples name.

1.#!+! ray ray get back in the car
2.ray ray get back in the house
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]ray ray[/td][td]45 up, 39 down[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Someone you knew growing up. In other words, everyone knew someone named Ray Ray when they were a kid. If you did not ask your old friends if they remember "Ray Ray" and then will probably tell you it was "so and so's little brother"

Ray Ray! are you gonna past that #!+! or what!?
[/td][/tr][/table]

ray ray = drugs, afaik.

i'm not from atl tho...so i have to put two and two together when i'm listening to their songs, lol. like 12 = the cops.
i wonder if thats how you down south ppl had to do it when you listened to music from ny. prolly didn't understand a word we said haha. feel like i need a thesaurus or a dictionary for 30% of what so icey says.

took me MONTHS to understand face hot.
12 ran in my spot. thought dudes was saying twerin in my spot. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

12 ridin and im dumpin ray ray (bow bow bow) at them cops
pimp.gif

can't believe i slept on this thread
smh.gif

*12 pull up then i'm  dumping ray ray at the cops.

but yeah the song is hot and the thread is hot.
pimp.gif

Yo I dunno how I slep on that wooh mixtape for this long but, i'm mad as $*%+ that I did.

Joint is OFFICAL as @!%$.

^Which tape, Pressure? My partna played a song for me last week by Wooh, it went kinda hard too he said it was Wooh best song ever
laugh.gif
somn bout he'll never snitch or somn..anybody know what song im talkin bout?

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Yo I dunno how I slep on that wooh mixtape for this long but, i'm mad as $*%+ that I did.

Joint is OFFICAL as @!%$.

Man I told y'all ^%&&%$ that a while back. Tape went HARD. Stop sleeping.

im into gucci manes and waka flockas energy. what tracks do you guys suggest for me to listen to to get my %%+ up and hyped like "o lets do it"

WHAT ARE WHOO AND FRENCHIES OFFICIAL MIXTAPES SO I CAN LISSEN TO THEM INSTEAD OF GUCCI WAKA AND OJ ALL THE TIME THANKS IN ADVANCE NIKETALK
pimp.gif

All u need to listen to is pressure and chicken room pt. 1. Wooh only has one tape but frenchie has a few but all but chicken room are garbage IMO.

Back
Top Bottom