Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Ima do all the random gang missions wit trevor.​
i seen during a live stream he be Sayn some funny an reckless ish about em while fighting gangs. 

Last edited:
It happens during one of the Random Events.  A guy gets his bicycle stolen, I get it back for him and few days later he sends me an e-mail
saying thanks and that he's really the CEO of a new company and for helping him out he gives me $100k in stock in his company.
I sold most of the stock and bought a business with it.

Tuesday cannot come soon enough

I made a nice come up in stocks though, I won't give away what triggered it though

:nerd:

If it doesn't ruin the story. Any tips would be much appreciated.
It happens during one of the Random Events.  A guy gets his bicycle stolen, I get it back for him and few days later he sends me an e-mail
saying thanks and that he's really the CEO of a new company and for helping him out he gives me $100k in stock in his company.
I sold most of the stock and bought a business with it.

Thanks. Hopefully I don't miss that random event.

watching all these vidoes, bruh it's a wrap all this stuff to do then the online dropping in 2 weeks omg

Pre-ordered from Microsoft yesterday, but paid with paypal they haven't charged my account. I should've just picked it up on the way home from work, damn it. :smh:

Pre-ordered from Microsoft yesterday, but paid with paypal they haven't charged my account. I should've just picked it up on the way home from work, damn it. :smh:

At least you got that 1600MS points!

Just went to ammunation and they have parachutes so i think you buy one there and then you'll be able to parachute out.

Right on

Update on how Gamestop is handling the midnight release.

Not sure if if all Gamestop stores are doing it this way.

I just called my local Gamestop store and the told me that they are going to start finalizing pre orders and giving out your paid off final pick up recite starting at 9PM.They are doing it in groups of people at midnight to get their game.So the earlier you get to the store and finalize your pre order the faster the process should go_Once you get your final recite you can bounce and comeback sometime closer to midnight and you won't have to deal with having to lineup and worry about idiots cutting the line or saving a spot for their homies.

My store said they have over 200 pre orders alone at their store.It didn't help that the other Gamestop right across the street from this one recently closed and they transferred all of their pre orders to the Gamestop where I'm going to the midnight release.

Repped. Thanks for this info.

Going to go tomorrow morning before work and pay it off and confirm the next steps to pick it up later at night.

Update on how Gamestop is handling the midnight release.

Not sure if if all Gamestop stores are doing it this way.

I just called my local Gamestop store and the told me that they are going to start finalizing pre orders and giving out your paid off final pick up recite starting at 9PM.They are doing it in groups of people at midnight to get their game.So the earlier you get to the store and finalize your pre order the faster the process should go_Once you get your final recite you can bounce and comeback sometime closer to midnight and you won't have to deal with having to lineup and worry about idiots cutting the line or saving a spot for their homies.

My store said they have over 200 pre orders alone at their store.It didn't help that the other Gamestop right across the street from this one recently closed and they transferred all of their pre orders to the Gamestop where I'm going to the midnight release.

Repped. Thanks for this info.

Going to go tomorrow morning before work and pay it off and confirm the next steps to pick it up later at night.
I got a text saying to I can pay it off tomorrow night. Can I just go there at 12, pay and then grab the game? Don't feel like staying out there. Or probably just pick it up when I get home from work.

GTA is fire. :smokin

Small story.

Walked in a suburban, robbery in progress. They made me hit the floor. From there I had the choice between chasing the guy with the money or the guy with the gun. Didn't realize I couldn't get both. Chased the guy with the gun, shot at him in broad daylight and he gets folded by a car.

Last edited:
I got a text saying to I can pay it off tomorrow night. Can I just go there at 12, pay and then grab the game? Don't feel like staying out there. Or probably just pick it up when I get home from work.
lol I did too, I was wondering the same about paying when I get there at midnight. I'ma call tomorrow

I have a few assignments and readings to be completed for the week. I will try to finish them in the most timely manner tomorrow. The game will be in my hands on Tuesday but I won't be playing it hours on end until Friday.

Of course it looks bad compared to it, but to wait for the PC version (most likely at least 6 months-1 year), THAT is insanity.

Rev3 is putting up their review tomorrow at 7AM EST and IGN at 10AM EST.

What times are other sites posting theirs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom