Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Every time I get out of a car it turns off, I just assumed that was how its supposed to be.

Thought I'd get out early on Tuesday because I have an exam.

But I gotta stay for a lab after .. nooooooooooooooooo :smh:

Damn, this game's graphics look terrible.

PC GTAIV >>> PS3/360 GTAV graphics.

I'm sorry, but :x

Not much more you can do on 8 year old hardware. PC version will be out in due time and it will be glorious. In the meantime, console version will do.

I don't think PC GTA IV was leaps and bounds better than their console counterparts unless you modded it.

The graphics in this game are fine especially when you consider everything that's happening in the environment.

sEcirWW.jpg

NYC NT'ers any of you guys going to check this out:

Rockstar says that they'll be hosting a special launch event at Union Square in New York City. During the event, they'll be giving away limited edition GTA V gear. You'll also be able to see the Bravado Banshee up close and personal. This one-of-a-kind vehicle, based off a sports car in the game, is the prize in a contest being run by GameStop.

Source:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-5-Midnight-Launch-Here-Your-Options-59097.html

Watching this live stream right now. I'm very excited at the bikes lol but I haven't been able to see mini games gameplay yet. I wanted to get this game to play tennis on it as well :lol: I also liked seeing how you can ride rollercoasters :smile:

Watching this live stream right now. I'm very excited at the bikes lol but I haven't been able to see mini games gameplay yet. I wanted to get this game to play tennis on it as well
laugh.gif
I also liked seeing how you can ride rollercoasters
smile.gif
link?

Watching this live stream right now. I'm very excited at the bikes lol but I haven't been able to see mini games gameplay yet. I wanted to get this game to play tennis on it as well :lol: I also liked seeing how you can ride rollercoasters :smile:
Tennis is in the game, I saw it in a stream yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom