Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

I thought you was on now
laugh.gif

Yea I got u
pimp.gif

Can I borrow your shower too? I got that dirt/bruise on my face and i dont have a crib of my own. Lol
laugh.gif

bruises on the face are because you did more than 3.5 hours doing illegal work a day

i believe your face darkens if you do more than 4 hours of exercise too

That's kind of what I've been waiting on. Been thinking about jumping back into single player though

X2. I went back to single player to spend that some of that 2.1billion I got from the pisswaser investment lol. Plus I forgot how fun it was to play as Trevor.

But eazy, info on that non merryweather Mesa? Looks interesting without the bars

Last edited:
Steal the car
Drive to garage
Drive upto garage until hood of the car is touching garage door
Get out of the car
As soon as you get out press the sprint button and run away from the garage
You should get a cutscene
Wait a second
You'll spawn outside your apartment
Run to garage
Car should be there with garage door open
Face away from garage
Point gun
Walk backwards until you hit the drivers door
Get in
Done.

:rofl: Or just search YouTube :tongue:

do you have to do this every time to get into the garage?

But eazy, info on that non merryweather Mesa? Looks interesting without the bars
Im working on it now. The person who created it is being a lil stingy lol. I can do it myself tho ...... I got you when i succeed

do you have to do this every time to get into the garage?

when I want another car from garage I just call mechanic for it instead of driving back to my apt.....

Last edited:
anyone wanna help me get a merryweather mesa on ps3? gonna do the call-mercs-on-friend-and-kill-mercs-take-jeep trick.. finally hit 35 :tongue: so now i can call them woot

Free Black Mamba.

Feels for dude, no homies in there and target aint shipping his ps4 anytime soon. Gonna be a long bid.

|I

Honestly bad sports aint that bad... theres actually more people here than the normal lobby :smokin

I think it was us more being bored, then actual crew killing....mamba just went all ape **** blowing up cars with no regard for human life

I was trying to back you up killing randoms and you started shooting me and someones car got caught up in my sticky bomb and boom there you go, i got 2 day bad sports sentence :smh:

man... wtfff..

2nd time they lagged/glitched me in the race forcing me to hit that damn wall :smh:

i was trying to bank left but they kept having your chick go straight, so that took me into the wall steezy

Last edited:
I think it was us more being bored, then actual crew killing....mamba just went all ape **** blowing up cars with no regard for human life

I was trying to back you up killing randoms and you started shooting me and someones car got caught up in my sticky bomb and boom there you go, i got 2 day bad sports sentence :smh:[/quote]

Damn bruh....I feels bad now, if I did shoot you, was just bored....but then we started killing each other, Dblack included....I thought we was just ******g around for lulz

That jetstream is a gift and a curse when the difference between two racers is inches....guaranteed W if you catch it at the end....smh!

Back
Top Bottom