Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
How the hell do you get a cruiser!?
Steal the car
Drive to garage
Drive upto garage until hood of the car is touching garage door
Get out of the car
As soon as you get out press the sprint button and run away from the garage
You should get a cutscene
Wait a second
You'll spawn outside your apartment
Run to garage
Car should be there with garage door open
Face away from garage
Point gun
Walk backwards until you hit the drivers door
Get in
Done.

:rofl: Or just search YouTube :tongue:

Last edited:
Sad, but I'm probably the only person in here that still enjoys the game. Maybe because I'm not on it as much as everyone else, idk...

I'm only at a little over 50% completion for story mode. Online, my rank is 31. But I often get placed in full lobbies with folk with equal or lesser rank than what I have.

I think a lot of folk fell victim to the glitch. OD'd and got a bunch of cars and big cribs, but lost out on the grind aspect that kept people things going from the jump.

Granted, I glitched to get the Comet and Coquette, but I knew if I would've OD'd, the game would get stale and boring a lot faster. Had to leave it where I could still enjoy playing the game how it was supposed to be, as corny as that may sound...

Anyway, These new DLC's should keep the game interesting for the most part depending on how often R* plans to drop new content. It'll be cool once we get to do heists, get new vehicles, and buy new properties like houses and mansions (hopefully), but until then I'll try to enjoy it as much as I can...

Sucks to hear that the NT Crew has died down, though

I need this though...
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Not merryweather mesa's

Need.

Aye i see you eazy with the garage full of glitched cars :lol:

Im jelly of your police fleet :wow:

Me.

If you don't think you're gonna be playing, you should try and sell your copy now to get the most money out of it.

Last edited:
I hate racing with dudes who's only method to beat you is to spin you out....kind of b**** sh** is that?

Im not finding it hard to find full lobbies

Its just boring when no crew/friends are on ....

Yup I've been noticing all the lobbies are full again. Well for me at least. Also I don't really like the lobby full of crew unless we're doing a group activity. Some just wander off and do their own thing. I like it balanced with half the crew and the rest online players. Gives us people to kill.

Any level 100 players wanna hook me up with a FULLY modded Futo on ps3? :nerd: I'm like level 40 and don't think I'll ever make it to level 100 for that 100% armor. =)

I'm going to get a fully modded custom unmarked cruiser with rims and bulletproof tires

plus lime green tire smoke
The other one I posted above is much faster ( both fully modded )
I just like this style better even though I hate when I see dudes in real life with rims on crown vics :smh:

I hate racing with dudes who's only method to beat you is to spin you out....kind of b**** sh** is that?
I can name 2 of my crewmates who fit that desciption -> Yell.... & NY.....

Last edited:
Im not finding it hard to find full lobbies

Its just boring when no crew/friends are on ....

Yup I've been noticing all the lobbies are full again. Well for me at least. Also I don't really like the lobby full of crew unless we're doing a group activity. Some just wander off and do their own thing. I like it balanced with half the crew and the rest online players. Gives us people to kill.

This!!!! Last night was the perfect balance. How hilarious was it when I killed that guy that crashed his cargobob in the ocean and Spider said that he might not be hostile, only to find out this bastard name was HostileArab and he was the biggest troll I've encountered on GTA!!!! :rofl:

This!!!! Last night was the perfect balance. How hilarious was it when I killed that guy that crashed his cargobob in the ocean and Spider said that he might not be hostile, only to find out this bastard name was HostileArab and he was the biggest troll I've encountered on GTA!!!! :rofl:

Before the mayhem took place

That was funny as hell though last night. We was just minding out business till we saw that big *** Titan then the buzzards came. I did a few races with hostilearab and he ended up being cool. We gotta run it again tonight!

Back
Top Bottom