Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Anyone wanna help me a brutha out and help me rank up and get some cashmunnniez? Out here struggling. Lol.

On the xbox, send me a friend request / invite and let me know if you from NT. 

GT: tayeeeeezy

Thankz brehz
were suppose to be linking up today sometime check the thread for details

i just sent u a request

Last edited:
Yea, man, I got a lil bored ridin w/ u while u fixed ur cars up. :lol: What paint did u use, that "reflective" redish color is nice
Haha ya man you caught me when I was just finishing up. The paint is pearlescent. It gives you that option after you apply a metallic paint. Only on some vehicles.

Yea, man, I got a lil bored ridin w/ u while u fixed ur cars up. :lol: What paint did u use, that "reflective" redish color is nice
Haha ya man you caught me when I was just finishing up. The paint is pearlescent. It gives you that option after you apply a metallic paint. Only on some vehicles.

Aight good looks bout to try and hook my Jag coupe up w/ that dip. Color is clean

Is there any way to get the Khameleon without having the collectors edition?

Car looks pretty sick

Double the fun!!!!

Last edited:
nah^  the Microsoft organization banished me for acts of piracy years ago

is there an option to make the emblems public?  No other crew would use other than NT ones anyway

Quote:

nah^  the Microsoft organization banished me for acts of piracy years ago

is there an option to make the emblems public?  No other crew would use other than NT ones anyway
Dang. I'm not sure how the whole emblem thing works. Might want to ask ksteezy about that one.
I'll be on later too. Just lemme know what time. Watching football right now...
Do I gotta show the crew ranks again? Go back to playing boneyard...
This aint a competition.... we all fam
nthat.gif
I'll send you a message on XBL....I'll be on after the 9er game.
What time ya'll getting on?

Sent you a fr and message on xbox. Let's try and not kill me this time? :lol:

LOL, My fault man. I thought it was some random dude trying to be down :smh: I accepted though

What time ya'll getting on?

were suppose to be linking up today sometime check the thread for details

This aint a competition.... we all fam :nthat:

Yeah word, we all fam, no matter what system IMO. What time is good for everyone today?

lmk bros

Last edited:
LOL, My fault man. I thought it was some random dude trying to be down
mean.gif
I accepted though

Yeah word, we all fam, no matter what system IMO. What time is good for everyone today? Should we migrate to the 360 thread?

lmk bros
You're on EST? What about like 4pm EST? I'm pretty open so whatever the group decides is cool.

Do I gotta show the crew ranks again?Go back to playing boneyard...
This aint a competition.... we all
Fam :nthat:

I played that earlier :smokin

We got some high in our side too.....and there's nothing wrong with a little friendly competition :nthat:

Xbox dudes do put up some good numbers

lol why i got an invite to team niketalk and its full but to the dude that want that pyrex logo i joined your crew i tried a while ago but the image didnt fit in the box so ill have to retry later today

Back
Top Bottom