Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Who said Xbox crew don't roll?... HA

^ nice candid lol. I forgot I was on party chat. Spent a good minute trying to flag you down.

NT x Xbox... Causing havoc

Eazy chillin

Lmao yanky in the backseat. Sorry for killin you earlier

Last edited:
Anyone on xbox got an extra futo? Car is hella fun to drive. Some random in a lobby earlier blew it up :smh: and I call insurance to get it back and no answer. I know for sure I insured the car too. What's funny is that after he blew my car up I couldn't find one, drove all over the map too. Before he blew it up they were everywhere.

Last edited:
i need the 100k futo to get this bread up real quick

I wish we could give money besides from missions. I could help you out

Idk I'm just trying to enjoy gta. My first time playing with the NT crew. Half of us don't even got mics lmao.

Nah, it just kinda happened.... I was walking down the street looking for trouble (begging a fool to try & hit me with their car :lol:) when a few nters dropped in :lol:

It wasnt a LSC "party"

Last edited:
So there's a glitch where ***** ****** hide in their cars and can't get killed. Not passive mode but a glitch/cheat

I knew it! Some fool was driving around on a rampage today and killed me twice. I emptied a full clip into him with the assault rifle while he was in his car and he took no damage! He killed me again and left the session :smh:

On another note, went car hunting today

Ratloader

This truck holds 16 people :wow:

My Phoenix

don't expet me to be the best driver right noaw i'm kinda drunk just cam back form the exotic ball :smokin
still in rave mod :smokin
listening the the new song i discovered today ... "rap god" by eminem :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone wanna help me a brutha out and help me rank up and get some cashmunnniez? Out here struggling. Lol.

On the xbox, send me a friend request / invite and let me know if you from NT. 

GT: tayeeeeezy

Thankz brehz

Back
Top Bottom