Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
What is the fascination with the Futo about? I got in one today and it was the worst car I could imagine to drive in the game.

Blew it up immediately.

i will be on in a bit would anyone be willing to do down the drain wif me on PS3??

i just wanna get to level 100 before the weekend. 
frown.gif

What is the fascination with the Futo about? I got in one today and it was the worst car I could imagine to drive in the game.
Blew it up immediately.

Its tail strong, since its suppose to be a drift car. Its basically the AE86 from initial d. Its also got the rally car mods.

Last edited:
So yea.......................Money's not gonna protect yall doing glitches from the boys with the big guns :lol:

Good Luck tho

Seriously, it takes no skill to kill anyone in this game no matter what level you are tbh. That auto-aim takes care of that. They need to turn it off in free mode for the whole room.

And as far as glitching goes i'm gonna glitch away to get my money up once i unlock all the mods to cars. Ban me, send me to whatever lobby i could careless. Once other games come out, this is going to be put away. Its already getting monotonous and boring doing the same moneyless missions and you can't cause havok in freemode like you should be able to without being cautioned or getting doomed to a dunce lobby. I'm trying to play GTA not Sims where everyone lives in a "happy" community driving around admiring cars. I'm trying to blow your ish up or take it and make it mine, ohhh but wait i can't steal it and put it in my garage because its your personal vehicle, you would think I was playing GRAND THEFT AUTO or something???

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Seriously, it takes no skill to kill anyone in this game no matter what level you are tbh. That auto-aim takes care of that. They need to turn it off in free mode for the whole room.

And as far as glitching goes i'm gonna glitch away to get my money up once i unlock all the mods to cars. Ban me, send me to whatever lobby i could careless. Once other games come out, this is going to be put away. Its already getting monotonous and boring doing the same moneyless missions and you can't cause havok in freemode like you should be able to without being cautioned or getting doomed to a dunce lobby. I'm trying to play GTA not Sims where everyone lives in a "happy" community driving around admiring cars. I'm trying to blow your ish up or take it and make it mine, ohhh but wait i can't steal it and put it in my garage because its your personal vehicle, you would think I was playing GRAND THEFT AUTO or something???

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
laugh.gif
 This guy gets it.

Bro, when you gonna be on?...let's do a job together and gift me 750k for my entity bro!...lol

What's your psn, still got about 7 mil, stop at 10 mil because needed a break, and no one buy that helicopter with the machine gun, waste of my 1.8 million, cant shoot anyone to save my life in that thing

SAME!
All i know how to do is start a random job, rob random stores, and rob other online players.
Maybe give simeon a car or 2.

IM BROKE, B!

I do drive the sick M6 tho!

Word of advice ***** Simeon!

Bro...his missions have cost me more to complete than what they pay....I think if you complete a mission they should give you an ammo bonus...they really do have us hustling backwards...

What's your psn, still got about 7 mil, stop at 10 mil because needed a break, and no one buy that helicopter with the machine gun, waste of my 1.8 million, cant shoot anyone to save my life in that thing

Kolombianstyle bro

Finna get on in a few...lol

For those saying neefing the payouts is to conserve longevity, I don't think so...take a simple game like Simpsons tapped out for IOS joint was released over a year ago and follows kind of a similar formula, only thing is they are on top of the updates with new characters, buildings, as long as they give us constant fresh DLC this game will be here forever and the glitching won't take away from the experience, likes it's been said, money only buys you certain things, you can't eem upgrade cars if you don't actually put the time in to race...money is just cool to not worry about getting MURKED, wasting stickys and having the nicer cars to mod...it's even unfair that after you purchase a car you can't even sell it...what if you don't like it...I'm stuck with one of the 100k whips with the chrome vents and soft top that I hate in my garage...joint looks garbage

i'm sooo tempted to glitch right now.  the rest of the GTA world is passing my by

can I get in one of these invite only sessions?

psn:  bee_pm 

Last edited:
Making breakfast bro...gimme a sec, how does this work tho?...can we do a job together and then gift me that way?...because I know you cNt gift cars which you buy.....

Whats your psn my dude?

Back
Top Bottom