Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

We outchea! :lol:

Good looks to whoever gave my Phantom that free car wash with the firetruck :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
You know what usually i dont cheat to make money, but seeing Rockstar patching missions and getting rid of replay option ima try this glitch and make it rain on these ****
I'm torn on this. I'll be honest, I hate the glitches, but it s an arms race. I don't want to be left behind.

Also, everyone should have a Sanchez dirtbike. One of the best mission vehicles. Cheap, and when you wreck it, it's only 70 bucks to replace.

The rate stamina increases at though 
sick.gif

I cycled around the entire map like 3 times and only gained a bar.

yeah im not for glitches either, but they kind of screwing us and cmon guys, ya really dont believe yaselves when ya say they nerfed payoutds because of the glitches....no man, they nerfed them because people were actually making too much money by actually playing, which is plain out silly.....im gonna glitch to get my entity, thats all i want....im not here trying to make the game boring for myself, so i wont odeee

The rate stamina increases at though :x
I cycled around the entire map like 3 times and only gained a bar.

im just gonna make it a daily thing, just find some cool spots to take pics of my bike, i wanna get a dirtbike, but i have to replace an actual car for that.....booottyyy

my futon, tho.....that thing is amazing!

I just checked my socialclub and it says I have no stats 
sick.gif

Not even for single player. Bout to start up the game and pray I didn't lose everything somehow. 

Edit: Everything's fine thankfully.

How do I permanently get rid of cars? I let my Sentinel XS get impounded and didn't recover it but it's still sitting in my insurance options. Need to get rid of this Elegy too.

Last edited:
Just put the turbo on the Rolls 
pimp.gif

Car handles so bad though lol

Last edited:
GLITCH WORKS, anyone with 200k to fully customize the futo do it now

I repeat everything a go #EverythingLit

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bout to have 30 million in a hour
I'm jumping on later today bro around 6pm EST. Gotta do this.

Why would y'all hope he gets banned?
laugh.gif

R* is slowly making this game Pay to Win so **** it. You gotta get it how you live under these conditions.

Nerfing the payouts 3 times and putting the pay card into play soon. Nah Bro
mean.gif

That "stimulus" is only to let everyone feel what its like to have half a mill then once they blow it they can buy half a mill with real money.

They aint slick. I'm on the verge of putting the game down after this glitch.

Nah, some dudes just want immediate results.

It's probably just me but I felt like progression was way too fast. I know a lot of people that are level 100+. Say you have 5 million and own all the cars.. Would you still be playing this game six months from now? A year from now?

This isn't a series where a new one drops every year. There was a 5 year gap between IV and V.

You're not gonna have a lot of fun with the game if you keep worrying about the money. It'll come.

The game won't be pay to win. You don't get some OP weapon or something by having more money or anything like that.

Nah, some dudes just want immediate results.

It's probably just me but I felt like progression was way too fast. I know a lot of people that are level 100+. Say you have 5 million and own all the cars.. Would you still be playing this game six months from now? A year from now?

This isn't a series where a new one drops every year. There was a 5 year gap between IV and V.

You're not gonna have a lot of fun with the game if you keep worrying about the money. It'll come.

The game won't be pay to win. You don't get some OP weapon or something by having more money or anything like that.
If you've put in 100+ hours on any game I don't see why you shouldn't be able to reap the benefits of doing so. So If I played for a month and hadn't got what I wanted out of it and I've put in the time...your right I wouldn't keep playing. They better drop a quality DLC and I'll buy that in a heartbeat. Yea a new one doesn't drop every year but DLC can be done every 3 months.

Reducing the payouts is not the way to extend the life of your game or please your community. That's creating a mutiny. They are basically trying to starve us out till they give us the option to buy in game funds.

How do you explain the pay cards then famb?

Come on. You really believe that stimulus is cause R* is "Sorry". Aight then.

OP WEAPON
sick.gif
 ....bruh... you can BUY a tank! a F'n Tank!! What more do you need?

Oh that's right...the in game money to buy it.
mean.gif

Last edited:
The use of the tank does have its caveats though by way of the bad sport lobby.

I still won't call pay cards as "pay to win". You don't really get an in game advantage over anyone. You don't use real money to "unlock" anything that couldn't be done with in game money.

Yes I do believe R* was sorry. They could have not given us anything at all. What did Blizzard or EA do when their launches failed?

The heists DLC will be free as well.

Aint even got enough change for the glitch :smh: :lol: Pockets low, got a dude hungry. This dude Deuce_tr****man (I think that's his dip on there) Invites me to his crib and then leaves. I go to the garage and got tempted to relieve him of his Adder :lol: but that aint my style, unless it was some random cat

The use of the tank does have its caveats though by way of the bad sport lobby.

I still won't call pay cards as "pay to win". You don't really get an in game advantage over anyone. You don't use real money to "unlock" anything that couldn't be done with in game money.

Yes I do believe R* was sorry. They could have not given us anything at all. What did Blizzard or EA do when their launches failed?

The heists DLC will be free as well.

EA nothing, Blizzard used to give out free game time when the wow servers were down for a long time, since they are much better now they rarely do it.

Back
Top Bottom