Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The game looks good and I'm hyped for it, but so did GTA4... and the driving physics made that game unplayable, for me.

Hopefully it's better in this one.
Let's be real. gta5 was SUPPOSED to be gta4, but r* released a stripped down verision of gta.

How your old game(san andreas) got more options/customization than your newer game(gta4)?

Gta5 looks good, but I won't purchase it day one.

gta5 looks like an open world max payne.

If that makes any sense.

Oh. My. Goodness gracious.

This will certainly help my long distance relationship. 
laugh.gif

My exact emotions after watching that video

eek.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

goodbye to all my friends, free time and any hope of doing well in school next semester 
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is the game I've been wanting since I was growing up, so glad I can experience this right now. I don't even want to cop any other games for this 360 when I get it. This is the happiest I've been for a game in a minute. Now I'ma go watch this video again.

looks alright.

i remember how hyped up everyone was for gta 4. everyone will forget about this one after a month as well

If you can't see the difference between GTA IV and this, well...

you could have said the same thing in 2008 about GTA san andreas & 4.

You could have said "Wait, they're taking out planes, character customization, car customization, property purchashing, etc. etc? This is kinda stupid." And people did.

It doesn't matter how good a game is, people will get bored of the game sooner or later.

And the time it takes to get bored could be between 10 hours and 1,000 hours.

Last edited:
But the mods man, you're forgetting about all the mods!!!

wait to play w/ crashfree mods in 2016?
tumblr_inline_mp4xri09xx1qz4rgp.gif

brand new ps3 coming soon :smokin
---------------------------------------------------
It doesn't matter how good a game is, people will get bored of the game sooner or later.

probably gonna get 2-3 years of game play outta this at least.
beauty of good open world games
as crappy as the pc port of gta iv is i still play it from time to time just to run people over and shoot out with the cops.

Last edited:
you could have said the same thing in 2008 about GTA san andreas & 4.
You could have said "Wait, they're taking out planes, and character customization, car customization, property purchashing, etc. etc? This is kinda stupid." And people did.
And the time it takes to get bored could be between 10 hours and 1,000 hours.
Obviously, I'm talking about generality.

This looks incredible even with extremely high expectations. It seems they tapped into each of their game series main strengths and are combining it to form the ultimate game. The gunplay from Max Payne 3, the sophistication of RDR, the driving is probably worked on by the Midnight Club team, the customization from San Andreas, the buying businesses aspect from Vice City, etc. The graphics look slightly worse than what was shown before but that's okay because everything looks extremely fluid and quick. That activities looks tremendous too. Hunting, biking, tennis. 
roll.gif

I'm impressed.

Goodness, dat trailer.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna be hard as hell to wait a year or so for the GOTY version of GTA V like I intended to do.
mean.gif

I really need to finish GTA IV.

Haven't played my xbox in almost 3yrs, this is taking me out of retirement (won't buy until after an exam I have to take tho :rolleyes)

Trailer looks great, basically a next gen San Andreas, extras and all
(will prob ignore stock market thing)

Back
Top Bottom