Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
IGN Rewind Theater Analysis of the GTA V gameplay trailer.

EDIT: I haven't watched it yet. It's different guys doing this one. Doesn't seem like a good analysis.

Last edited:
So how about that game informer information?

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/g...3/07/09/grand-theft-auto-v-customization.aspx

What are all the kinds of cosmetic alterations you can make to the vehicles? How deep do you plan to go?
In addition to the many cosmetic customization alterations such as body kits, paint jobs/finishes, wheels, exhaust tips, window tints, tire smoke color, bull-bars, extra lights, and lots of other extra accessories, we have modifications that will affect gameplay and vehicle performance. Some of the modifications that affect gameplay include brakes, engine tuning, suspension, horns, bulletproof tires, panel armor, and of course, a general repair! There are more than 1,000 modifications in total. And when you're done customizing your car, you can take a picture of it using the in-game cell phone and upload them to the Social Club.

Weapon customization sounds like a big part of the game. What are all the types of attachments players can use?
Ammunation makes its return in GTA V, but now you can indeed customize your weapons. The player has access to a wide range of modifications, such as extended clips that allow you to fire more ammo between reloads, grips to improve your accuracy, weapon tints to color your guns, flashlights, scopes, and suppressors. Attachments such as suppressors allow the player to adapt their approach to some missions and take a stealth option. It¹s all part of broadening the range of tactical options for the player.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/g...2013/07/09/grand-theft-auto-v-gun-combat.aspx

Would you say the gunplay is more similar to GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, or Max Payne 3?
The best way to describe the gunplay is that it's evolved through influences of all three games. It's still GTA-based at its core, but as we've collaborated with other studios along the way we've tried to bring in all the appropriate parts from the different projects, from the more advanced cover components and targeting of Red Dead Redemption to the more fluid transitions in and out of gun combat from Max Payne 3. The main push for gunplay on GTA V was trying to make everything as dynamic and fluid as possible, from animation to targeting to camera behavior - we're trying to push every aspect to the next level.

Last edited:
the missions look great. Am i the only person that enjoys the missions more than just messing around?

I prefer the missions. That's why I love super elaborate and immense story lines. I'll shoot the **** here n there, but typically, I'm all about the story and playing that out in full.

I'm assuming the music in the video is from the game's original score, in which case :smokin. It all sounds really good.

eek.gif

embarassed.gif

The game looks good and I'm hyped for it, but so did GTA4... and the driving physics made that game unplayable, for me.

Hopefully it's better in this one.

just dropped out of school & sold my pc.
wait to play w/ hd textures in 2015?
tumblr_inline_mp4xri09xx1qz4rgp.gif

brand new ps3 coming soon :smokin

Back
Top Bottom