Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
about to hop on, tonight it war, im tired of being casual with these kids, PSN bluedeniro you got a problem send me a text, ill join yo room and take em out free of charge. lmao

j/p this game too fun though.

Nah Playa save the bread. Trust me

Gotta be smart. I got a GOOD amount but I just cashed out on a 200k apt.

allright fine...I won't floss, you got a point |I

300k crib it is :lol:

School finally calmed down and I found the time to start playing online...

Just ran with a NTer for the first time, will be on for another hour or so.

GT: NotoriousLAR

can i use any old bluetooth with ps3 or does it have to be a particular one?

just try it, it might work...my old one didn't work(it was cheap anyway), so i just went to target and bought the 20 dollar blue tooth for the ps3 and its great

hopping on now
psn...mota2323

Last edited:
Caught some dude slippin comin outta LS customs. He must've sold a car or something because he left on foot caught em at the exit with 2 sticky bombs I already had placed. BOOM! He didn't even see it coming

Im literaly in GTA HELL right now :smh:. Guys riding round in tanks. People tryna rob you after being in a Party & Mission together..........

2 F*******G days :smh:

Last edited:
Hate my brother so much rite now, son plays on my GT online, and this fool went and bought a 2 car damn trap house (-______- ) can u sell these ***** back??

Two days.... well 1.5 now. Its like its Gotham city when Bane or the Joker let all the bad dudes out :lol:. I step outside 2 tanks terrorizing the city

Last edited:
Two days.... well 1.5 now. Its like i Gotham city when Bane or the Joker let all the bad dudes out
laugh.gif
. I step outside 2 tanks terrorizing the city
God damn lol. That **** is wild I thought it was GTA where killing people is part of the game. Got people running around in dunce caps for the playing the game how it should be
mean.gif

I'm going to buy the most expensive crib in 1-2 days :pimp:

erryone gon be invited to mi casa :pimp:

Not worth the extra 200k. Just a better view. Stick with the 230k apartment. Same exact setup and 10 car garage.

Anyways, yall can add me if you're playing on Xbox. Stacked up about 2 million replaying missions before they patched it.

Gamertag: Retrosnipes

Back
Top Bottom