Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
All I got to say is what's uuuppp, what's haaappenin...all you haterrrs, can get at meehh

BWVavUSCUAAZQXD.jpg

Yea we smoke great!..and we drank good....

Picture-5.jpg

What about chasin down Bounties?...does that label you a bad sport, diesel and I have the works to some dude earlier and even took credit fr his gang war...then split the bounty, this is how the game should be played....none of that psychotic BS dudes be pulling....they see your white dot next to theirs and they out for blood b, waiting outside of stores for you and ***** go chase the bounties, leave the dudes out shopping for slippers alone man...

Also, we gotta start taking down the names of the crews that are always gunnin for no reason. I put over 20 racks into that El Camino and I didn't put a tracker/full coverage on it because I was gonna put it in my garage to get a free tracker then go back and get full coverage...I didn't make it before some lame blew my car to smithereens
mad.gif
 I had to go steal another El Camino and dish out 20k more plus I put 10k on his head.

So I'm trying to buy the vespucci helipad and puerto del sol marina boat dock in story mode and it's not letting me. I tried with all three characters have plenty of money and got nothing. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Just had to wait a little longer.

My bad for ppl who are sending me invites but I'm not responding. I don't have live but I just bought a code so I'm waiting to get it in the mail.

Last edited:
online tip: if you already have a bounty on your head, don't drive around town being a douche to the other players new to the session. i spawned on a street after coming out of a mission, and this jerk rolls by me and throws a grenade out the window, trying to blow me up. just like in gta4, there is a second of invincibility after spawning, so i didn't take any damage. i jumped on my motorcycle, caught dude slippin' at an intersection, and put a couple hot ones in him. damn, fool only had a thousand dollar bounty on him, i was pissed. bullies like him usually have upwards to 9k on their heads.

i will be on in about 5 mins.

i've been wanting to play certain members but i either get a invite while im on a survival already.

i joined azuls game today as a spectator because the game before that i was grouped with 2 french dudes...

we made it to wave 8 they were both on that stupid roof and didn't speak english.

i was yelling fromage which means cheese the only french i know.

they died like at wave 4 from the choppers but still didnt learn their lesson.

we are not going to get far with dudes trying to be heroes, im a team player and even commend players that have been cool.

yo so we can't defend ourselves?? 

i got a warning message because some dude shot at me and i got him in his car with the grenade launcher..

psssh..

I played with at least 50 NT crew members randomly in missions, survival, and free roam over the past 2 weeks.

Seriously though BriHunna needs to look at the crew on R* social club and boot some NT'ers off who are on a lot but NEVER join when you send them invites for missions and other stuff.I swear there are like at least 10 NT'ers on the crew that do this every time I see them online on the PSN.These fools never join or respond and just reject invites.

It's like why are you even apart of the team NT PS3 crew if you aren't going to do SH*T with the crew.
I'm in the NT Crew, but my main crew is one with my friends and stuff.

I'll occasionally run missions with the NT dudes.
most of the time when we get invites we are already playing with a group.

Wassup Fam ! 

Just sent a request to join the NikeTalk Crew for GTA 5 on PS3

PSN: milhaus_79

add me for some mayhem

see yall in game

Yeah dudes are major trolls :rofl:

Earlier today it was Mr.swagtastic, Dutch and I running with a random on the mission where you steal the marine chopper...anyways, this dude pulls SourDiesel from his car and runs him over, he then rushes to the strip and steals our plane....smh

How the hell did I duplicate one my cars!? :wow:

I used one of my car to steal some other car, put the stolen one to the garage and went back out to get the one I used. Once I got back to the garage, I went to find a new session. When I respawned back to my garage, booom 2 muscle cars :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
How the hell did I duplicate one my cars!? :wow:

I used one of my car to steal some other car, put the stolen one to the garage and went back out to get the one I used. Once I got back to the garage, I went to find a new session. When I respawned back to my garage, booom 2 muscle cars :wow: :pimp:
This has happened to me before and I just end up selling the duplicate haha.

I'm about to hop on my PSN is PiffyVercetti. Feel free to send an invite but I have no mic until tmrw or the next day

Back
Top Bottom