Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

some advice as far as stocks go
after the job check the stock you bought and look at the percentage
sleep twice (save twice), check the stock again.
sleep one more time and if it remains stagnant just sell it
you're gonna confuse the guys here trying to exploit every little thing instead of enjoy the damn game.

"but i slept twice in a row." "I should sleep another night? then check? then sell?" "please respond."

Play the damn game yourselves.  

It's not an exploit. Saving the game just fast forwards game time.

But yeah, some of the questions in here :lol:

It's not an exploit. Saving the game just fast forwards game time.

But yeah, some of the questions in here
laugh.gif
lol. people sounding hurt cause they thinking i gave out some cheat codes or something...

Last edited:
i understand the need for help sometimes, but this game isn't even that difficult.  Okay so we missed out on a few things, so what!  Guys, its NOT REAL MONEY.

"excuse me, Mr. Chappelle, may I interest you in some Disney Dollars?"

Last edited:
S/O homie that recommended tha 100's mixtape... Junt is flames, laced wit game.. I would rep but I don't remember what page we were on..

i understand the need for help sometimes, but this game isn't even that difficult.  Okay so we missed out on a few things, so what!  Guys, its NOT REAL MONEY.

"excuse me, Mr. Chappelle, may I interest you in some Disney Dollars?"

Can't buy tree and yambs with Disney Dollars mutha****.. I'm on VACATION.

Found out who killed Leonora Johnson, no way you are going to find all the scraps without the walk through

concerning dr. friedlander, for those who finished the game...

is it possible to kill him after he tells you about the tv show and takes off? i was chasing him down the freeway and shot his tires out but then the police got invoived and i lost him and there is no way to redo the mission... gonna play it over with autosave off and kill that POS

concerning dr. friedlander, for those who finished the game...

is it possible to kill him after he tells you about the tv show and takes off? i was chasing him down the freeway and shot his tires out but then the police got invoived and i lost him and there is no way to redo the mission... gonna play it over with autosave off and kill that POS

Yes.

Man i was sicking chop on this dude and out of nowhere this dude straight stomped on chop! Feelsbatman :frown: i had to beat the dude to death and after a couple seconds chop got back up

Found out who killed Leonora Johnson, no way you are going to find all the scraps without the walk through

Still aint unlock this side mission yet.

And yea, I held on to my stocks too long and lost a profit, bout to sell now before it gets worse

i like how you can call someone up to hang out then switch to the other character and the hangout is still going.

I haven't really used chop.. I guess its because im not a Rottweiler person.. Im more of a Pit guy..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom