Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
^ uh look at your map in the pause menu? And make your way over to those letters.

Green is for Franklin

Blue is Michael

Orange is Trevor missions

don't look at walkthoughs, that takes away from your game.

Last edited:
I only have an M for Michael. I finished the merryweather heist. I collected the stuff for the fib heist but there's nothing else to do. I went to michaels house as Michael and nothing. Went over where the blue M is and everything. Not sure where to go from here..?-

I only have an M for Michael. I finished the merryweather heist. I collected the stuff for the fib heist but there's nothing else to do. I went to michaels house as Michael and nothing. Went over where the blue M is and everything. Not sure where to go from here..?-
you passed all the helicopter/plane missions with your controller still intact?

I looked at the map for all three, don't see anything for missions. FIB one is there but nothing happens when I arrived. Don't have enough money to buy some of the property. Just activities to do. I'll check the color code when I get back on. Thanks.

The helicopter is easier than the plane IMO because it's nearly indestructible. Landing and controls are bs but the plane is flimsy. If you breathe on it it falls apart and it's mission failed.

I really want to progress though. What am I missing..? Is it the time of day maybe..?

I haven't had any flying trouble. It's pretty straightforward.

Last edited:
Flying helicopters is dreadful.

For those stuck with no way to progress did you guys get the random phone call from the FIB asking you to drop everything and meet them yet? Missions called Blitz play

Held on to stock too long after an assassination and lost all my profit
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just finished the game :smokin chose the bottom option. Talk more about it in the spoilers.

Couldnt kill trevor. He helped me when we picked up that cocaine and said it was dry wall, he got screwed by micheal i just couldnt and he saved michael at the FIB building he always there for a homie :smh:

Didnt kill michael only because he has a family, he's a snake though smh

So chose deathwish, took all three characters and killed everyone in site. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Isn't the M a mission if its showing up? Did you go into the house? Or walk around it?

For those who finished the main story, how many hours you put in?  Also how much money you have at the end?

Isn't the M a mission if its showing up? Did you go into the house? Or walk around it?
Yeah I went in the house, changed clothes went around etc. I'll try again when I get home. Maybe it's the time of day...

Flying helicopters is dreadful.

For those stuck with no way to progress did you guys get the random phone call from the FIB asking you to drop everything and meet them yet? Missions called Blitz play

Held on to stock too long after an assassination and lost all my profit:smh:
Na I didn't get that call yet. Maybe I should do some side missions or something to trigger that...?

To anyone wondering how long to hold on to stocks for before any losses, all of mine have stopped after a 81% increase...

Im not feelin the Phantom on here.. It looks wack compared to some of the other High End cars on the game..

Last edited:
some advice as far as stocks go

after the job check the stock you bought and look at the percentage

sleep twice (save twice), check the stock again.

sleep one more time and if it remains stagnant just sell it

some advice as far as stocks go

after the job check the stock you bought and look at the percentage

sleep twice (save twice), check the stock again.

sleep one more time and if it remains stagnant just sell it
you're gonna confuse the guys here trying to exploit every little thing instead of enjoy the damn game.

"but i slept twice in a row." "I should sleep another night? then check? then sell?" "please respond."

Play the damn game yourselves.  

Last edited:
just beat the game

Trevor's mom :wow:
I dont know if there are any other missions about her after you deliver the drugs, but you think she was actually real, or was she a part of Trevor's psyche?

Back
Top Bottom