Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Bape sweater :lol:

INSTACOPPED

Fixed

I remember when San Andreas came out, GameStop let people who reserved the game pick it up at 7 pm.

Any chance of this happening again?

I remember when San Andreas came out, GameStop let people who reserved the game pick it up at 7 pm.

Nope.

Talked to a guy at Gamestop about the policies of releasing games early.

Lets just say, if a Gamestop employee does it before 12 and gets caught they go a few million in debt.

:smh:

Payed off my preorder today...

SO ******G HYPE!

All I got to do is make it through my Monday morning classes, and just chill until 9 PM to get my spot in line.. Head back to the crib, come back up at 11:50, play it until its time to go to my Tuesday morning classes
laugh.gif

Anyone get the Los Santos hat that wouldnt mind posting it up...cant wait until tuesday morning...no midnight release :smh:

friend just told me you can switch to the dogs perspective in the game

I remember walking into Gamestop to pick up my copy and an employee was actually playing it and riding a bicycle. I was so hyped :lol: .

Last edited:
Payed off my preorder today...

SO ******G HYPE!

All I got to do is make it through my Monday morning classes, and just chill until 9 PM to get my spot in line.. Head back to the crib, come back up at 11:50, play it until its time to go to my Tuesday morning classes :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one with this type of schedule

friend just told me you can switch to the dogs perspective in the game

I did that earlier but i dont think you can control him.

Just did my first heist and scored 4.5 mil, wish i picked a better driver though those motorcycles in the dirt tunnels were :smh:

Currently.... Don't have **** on my schedule to do next this upcoming week step in gamestop to trade in the rest of my games I finally got my gta v poster ....inmy room starring at it.

**** man

Cult game GTA V came out "in advance" in Paris

Gamers flocked to game retailers while the announcement of the sale of the new issue of the famous game spread out on social networks.

The release was scheduled for Tuesday, but some Parisian game retailers are already selling it. To obtain a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V), the most anticipated game of the year, hundreds of people lined up in front of stores in Paris on Saturday, Sept. 14. A release worthy of the most prestigious high-tech products, for a game that has become cult.

Release "under the cloak"

"So, we will not make you wait any longer, and we will not say more on Facebook. Come now." The cryptic message was posted in the early afternoon by a Parisian video games shop. Quickly, users undersood that this was an advanced release of the new issue of the famous game in which all vices are allowed. And you had to act quickly: three hours later, a message laments: "When will you get more? I had a sudden urge to kill after I cale for nothing".

"To have the game, you must pay in cash, go into a room behind the shop, and you come out with a purple bag," a female "gamer" and specialized journalist quoted by newspaper Le Figaro. A process that actually fits perfectly with the game's world, populated by gangsters and other public hazards.

And addicted gamers

Out quietly before the official date in some shops in the capital, the game is selling like hotcakes, or rather, as drug and smuggled alcohol, happy customers explained.

Salomé Lagresle @salomettte

Some guy told the shop employee 'god bless you'. Drugs. #GTAV

Oscar Lemaire @oscarlemaire

After MH4 in Tokyo, GTA5 in Paris. pic.twitter.com/mBu0U3Eety

BUIHN0uCIAESBmw.jpg

Ultimate proof of the passion that unites gamers to the GTA saga, this video posted today, showing a young boy in tears at the discovery of the game

For the publisher, Rockstar, GTA is a gold mine. According to the website Jeuxactu.com, quoting Take Two Interactive, the previous edition had sold 25 million copies since its launch in 2008, XBox 360, PS3 and PC combined. Thus, the franchise has to sell 125 million since the first GTA game in 1997.

Disgusting

This wait is annoying.. And why doesn't amazon charge my card already.. I swear I'm gonna be at the mailbox Tuesday like a fiend.. This is taking too long

Last midnight release I did they had one line to pay off the rest of your payment and another line for those that have paid it off and are waiting for midnight to just pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom