Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
So can anybody confirm that you can be active in the underground drug trade like somebody speculated a couple pages back? Something like a Chinatown Wars system.
i haven't come across anything like that yet, or anything that suggests it would be happening at any point in the game

I'm too hype for this game lol I pray a mom and pop store in NY actually get it on Monday

I'm installing the game now

OMG OMG OMG

XYBgt.gif

so hold on

its 8gb required on the HD just to run the game?

i load games on my HD anyway cause my laser scratches games...

so i gotta load 8gb, THEN the game? smh

My 360 HD is clear ready to go. I literally own no games :lol: . Traded/sold all of the others (not with GTAV in mind, but in general over the past few months) because I haven't played my 360 in forever. Only really use it for DVDs.

GTAV and FIFA14 will be my Fall games.

well right now i got ncaa 14 and MW3 on my flash drive, i was gonna take MW3 off and load the 8gbs for GTA but yall saying its a required 8 gb off top, THEN the game? smh

So can anybody confirm that you can be active in the underground drug trade like somebody speculated a couple pages back? Something like a Chinatown Wars system.
Dude in one of those review videos recently posted in this thread said it was indeed true, dude said you could even farm your own dope and peds on the street come up to you asking for a sack...

well right now i got ncaa 14 and MW3 on my flash drive, i was gonna take MW3 off and load the 8gbs for GTA but yall saying its a required 8 gb off top, THEN the game? smh
nah, you just need the 8GB from disc 1 (the install disc) you don't need to install disc 2

My body is SOOOOO ready for this game. I have stayed away from this thread up until now. Anticipation is killing me!!!

3 video's of gameplay. 3-15min

Open at your own Discretion :lol:

I knew the game was coming out of course, knew I was getting it but didn't read up on it....... Now that I read up on it, I'm extra thirsty and pumped for Tuesday. :Smh should of never went through this thread

Just got off the phone with a dude in BK. Im bringing my throw away xbox to him to get modded and picking up GTA all for $35 

I dont know why I didnt think of doing  this earlier

Good job. Read up on how to burn them yourself and save money. Tired of the burning tho, run all of my joints off external hdd.

Back
Top Bottom