OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

nice.

ive been lightweight looking eslewhere too, but it is so hard to leave.
how do you say no to the free food, free gym, free everything?? haha
and then theres the chicks tooo...

30t6p3b.gif
@ us winning, c'mon!

nets laughing at the end, charles jenkins aint scoring at gerald wallace
where was jeremy tyler, dude was beastin early, mark jackson?

on the topic of cars, if any of you guys are looking to buy a BMW, let me know, i can refer you and odds are youll get a better deal if i didnt refer you.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

nice.

ive been lightweight looking eslewhere too, but it is so hard to leave.
how do you say no to the free food, free gym, free everything?? haha
and then theres the chicks tooo...
just find a company that gives the same things. thats what i did...ha haaaaaaa

Memphis Grizzlies owner Michael Heisley instructed his attorney, Stan Meadows, to stop negotiating a possible sale of the team with Oracle Corp. CEO Larry Ellison this week, according to the Memphis Commercial Appeal.

The Bay Area billionaire intended to relocate the franchise, with an eye on San Jose, which was a deal-breaker with Heisley and had the Warriors paying close attention to the talks.

"It's a decision that the NBA and all of the owners would have to make," Warriors co-owner Joe Lacob said of a potential move. "They'd look at what would be good for the league. Is it good to have two teams in the Bay Area and three teams in Northern California?

"I'll tell you that our ownership group would be staunchly against it. I think that's obvious. We think we represent the entire Bay Area."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/30/SPLC1NSKJL.DTL#ixzz1qlM0XpiF

"It's a decision that the NBA and all of the owners would have to make," Warriors co-owner Joe Lacob said of a potential move. "They'd look at what would be good for the league. Is it good to have two teams in the Bay Area and three teams in Northern California?

"I'll tell you that our ownership group would be staunchly against it. I think that's obvious. We think we represent the entire Bay Area."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Any of you goons on instagram?  Would be col to see some of your pics. No moe.

Hopefully Lazy has lots of pics of his wife's corner boobies. I mean, his corner office.

I think most of us are on instagram

The whole laker fans go to games to be seen and warriors fans go to oracle to be heard commerical is so annoying

I'm not on instagram frankly because I'm not interesting and still a few years away from a corner office.

Maybe you don't have a corner office before you're not interesting? Get an instagram. Get interesting. Get a corner office.

You don't know public accounting very well then...interesting is about the exact opposite.Though I do think wifey has one

I can go to bed without an doubts the Warriors are catching an L tonight.

Lakers on the road.
Kobe had his 3rd worst shooting game of his career last night.
We suck.
Klay Thompson can't rebound or pass and has a ginormous nose.

Back
Top Bottom