OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Here's my convo with Bogut:
Andrew Bogut @thepete2011: besides him, and your Mum, no.
Me @AndrewMBogut @thepete2011: Your 2012-2013 Warriors starting center.
Andrew Bogut @Androo630: ur point?
Me @AndrewMBogut: Nice to see athletes with a sense of humor. Looking forward to seeing you on the court next year.

Bogut and I are friends now. Hopefully he responds with season tickets.

Got hot last 5 weeks of the season in Fantasy bball and got the 5th seed of the playoffs
pimp.gif
i was like 11th before that
laugh.gif

Got killed last week but had enough of a cushion to hold onto that bye
laugh.gif
. Got hit with the injury bug in the very end with Pekovic and Stoudemire
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Got hot last 5 weeks of the season in Fantasy bball and got the 5th seed of the playoffs
pimp.gif
i was like 11th before that
laugh.gif
I was dead last.  Messed up dropping Chalmers for Cole, then Hortford went down.. 

damn didn't know playoffs started already.

made a lot more moves than i thought i would this season, thought i was gonna keep the top spot all season but i lost hope when i started making a lot of moves.

runner up last year, hopefully first place this year.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Are you guys rooting for tanking or winning right now?
Tank life.

Ladies and gentlemen....start your engines.....

Spoiler [+]
m24-light-tank-chaffee-16.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tank Life indeed.
I like what I'm seeing from GS, solid effort, lose the game. Kings Pulled a W tonight too. Striking distance to falling into the bottom 5 
pimp.gif

im thinking kidd-gilchrist, but im not sure w's will be able to snag him. if harrison barnes drops, i wouldnt mind taking a chance. his game is built for the nba. grizz should be able to handle the w's tonight, but then again, they played on the road yesterday.

Honestly, I haven't followed college for the past 2 years, but I heard similar about Barnes. They thought he'd be a lot better than what he has been.

i'm glad with this season's Warriors. they've done almost everything i've asked throughout the season - too bad i didn't make it known to you guys earlier. womp womp

1. trade Monta
2. keep Steph on ice
3. tank express to keep our draft pick

Warriors haven't had the best luck with drafting Cs and PFs...I don't watch College ball to have a say in this (year in year out 
laugh.gif
).

Who in here hoops? A pick up game would be nice one day...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

i'm glad with this season's Warriors. they've done almost everything i've asked throughout the season - too bad i didn't make it known to you guys earlier. womp womp

1. trade Monta
2. keep Steph on ice
3. tank express to keep our draft pick
4. waste amnesty on a $4 million expiring contract
5. trade for a washed up, small eared - small forward with $21+ million left on the books

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm getting back into it as you saw on my instagram.  
Visit me in New Haven and we'll hoop.  Then we'll have a pizza party.

Neither are starters in the league, but I don't understand why Dorell Wright still starts and gets more minutes than Rush.

Originally Posted by What up

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm getting back into it as you saw on my instagram.  
Visit me in New Haven and we'll hoop.  Then we'll have a pizza party.
Majority of us are in SF/Daly City...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

How tall are you Vik? I think I recall you saying you were able to dunk.

Won't be back home until Oct/Nov at the earliest but these summits/planned get-togethers seldom happen anyway.

I'm 6'2". Was able to dunk once upon a time - need to get my legs conditioned before even trying right now.

We'll play @ Lowell, you get "home court advantage"...Though the courts kinda suck now...Maybe it's best to do a NorCal one since many have considered it.

Although, who'd be up for a run?

Thompson has lost 2 jump balls to Conley.

And turned a 3 on 1 break into a 18 foot jumper by Jenkins.

This dude makes Mike Dunleavy look All-World.

I call that being focused and responsible.

Biedrins on the other hand...Not sure if tanking, or really trying his hardest.

In his defense, he was the #11 pick. They could have done a lot worse(see every other draft).
Turning the Stephen Jackson into Richard Jefferson was horrible.  Take 1 step forward, then 4 steps back
30t6p3b.gif

Lets hope Warriors can do something positive with RJ and Bean's contract this offseason...That alone* would impress me.

Warriors really have mastered the art of tanking games.

Get out to huge leads and play hard....then slowly blow them play by play and go home losers

Back
Top Bottom