OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by daprescription

In his defense, he was the #11 pick. They could have done a lot worse(see every other draft).
Turning the Stephen Jackson into Richard Jefferson was horrible.  Take 1 step forward, then 4 steps back
30t6p3b.gif

It's the !+*!%+$ lottery, of course you can do a lot worse.
Without looking at the results, I can think of 5 players picked after Thompson that I'd rather have.  You know, ones who actually know how to play the game.

It would be easier if they had 1 year left, but they both have 2 years
ohwell.gif
. I rather the team start Jefferson, at least get the $10 million.

Originally Posted by What up

In his defense, he was the #11 pick. They could have done a lot worse(see every other draft).
Turning the Stephen Jackson into Richard Jefferson was horrible.  Take 1 step forward, then 4 steps back
30t6p3b.gif

Without looking at the results, I can think of 5 players picked after Thompson that I'd rather have.  You know, ones who actually know how to play the game.
All I'm saying, at least he isn't Patrick O'Bryant.  I guess I don't get that upset because I want the team to lose..  And on that note, win.

Originally Posted by What up

30t6p3b.gif

Word. Been sayin that Thompson hasn't been as promising as his sporadic numbers have shown.  I have more faith in the Warriors lucking into Jenkins being a better player.

Where's my Sharks fans at?

Huge W tonight and an even bigger game coming up on Thursday. Let's gooooooo

Yeah, Sharks played great today
pimp.gif
. Maybe having to fight to even be in the playoffs will give them an edge heading in, provided they make it.

It goes without saying but Anthony Davis or MKG on the W's would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm very convinced Anthony Davis' best case scenario is Tim Duncan and worst case is Tyson Chandler

Originally Posted by acidicality

Yeah, Sharks played great today
pimp.gif
. Maybe having to fight to even be in the playoffs will give them an edge heading in, provided they make it.

It goes without saying but Anthony Davis or MKG on the W's would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm very convinced Anthony Davis' best case scenario is Tim Duncan and worst case is Tyson Chandler
Isn't he a top three pick though? How does MKG play?

Yep, Davis is pretty much guaranteed to go #1. MKG in my opinion could be a more polished version of Iguodala. From the tournament games I've watched, he seems like the ultimate "glue" guy for a team- plays hard, has all-around skills across the board, and the perfect small forward to plug into our lineup.
pimp.gif
One of those guys that just does everything well.

sharks are trying damn hard to turn this thread into the sharks playoff thread.

Spoiler [+]
tebowing-3.jpg

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee let it happen

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

If it's anything lower than higher than a top 7, Nets pick.
haha... im guessing 7th pick or better, then its ours?
 Yea lol that was terribly worded.
1-7 We keep it. Anything after that its the Nets

So I figure if we can get to the 4 spot we get it guaranteed because even if 3 teams not in the top 3 lottery into the top 3 spots, the 3 teams with worse record than the W's will only push them to #7

However, if We end up in the 5, 6, or 7 spot win% wise theres a chance, small chance, that we could be pushed past the 7th spot. I still like the odds, this team is tanking nicely but it looks like they're really going for wins. Lol they're quite skilled at blowing a game late

And it's all moot of course if we lottery into the any of the top 3 spots 

Wow, can't believe I typed that
sick.gif
. Some of the bad teams are starting to win, so let's just hope this Warriors team doesn't start winning. I'm a little worried about this game tonight. Everybody loves to praise Kevin Love, but the guy doesn't really make his team better. He's a good player, but Rubio was way more important than him.

Back
Top Bottom