OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread 4:15 9/12

checking in, I don't know if we're gonna win today but I hope we give Aaron Rodgers hell. Blitz, blitz, blitz and Kolb keep it simple.

Fly or die

checking in, I don't know if we're gonna win today but I hope we give Aaron Rodgers hell. Blitz, blitz, blitz and Kolb keep it simple.

Fly or die

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Fly or die
Not sure if you wanna do that to Rodgers... The guy is lights out vs the blitz

Passing vs. 5 or more rushers, 2009
Quarterback     Team    Comp.   Att.  Yards  TD  INT    QB rating       NFL rank
Aaron Rodgers   Packers 118     173   1,592  11   2        113.6                 1

Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers): Oddly enough, although he's beensacked 49 times this year, just 18 have occurred while being blitzed. Rodgershas been victimized by coverage sacks much more frequently than by an unexpectedpass rush. His completion rate is nearly six points higher and his yards perattempt jumps from 7.44 to 9.23. Despite the improved production under the gun,he's thrown the ninth-most passes against the blitz this year. Defensivecoordinators should wake up.

Statistically vs the Blitz he is tops in the league... Peyton and Brees are the only other QBs id take in the situation ahead of Rodgers.

Gonna try to dig up numbers for when Jermichael has been on the field for 3rd down vs the blitz... I read somewhere that COMP % is 85% when throwing his way vs the blitz on 3rd down.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Fly or die
Not sure if you wanna do that to Rodgers... The guy is lights out vs the blitz

Passing vs. 5 or more rushers, 2009
Quarterback     Team    Comp.   Att.  Yards  TD  INT    QB rating       NFL rank
Aaron Rodgers   Packers 118     173   1,592  11   2        113.6                 1

Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers): Oddly enough, although he's beensacked 49 times this year, just 18 have occurred while being blitzed. Rodgershas been victimized by coverage sacks much more frequently than by an unexpectedpass rush. His completion rate is nearly six points higher and his yards perattempt jumps from 7.44 to 9.23. Despite the improved production under the gun,he's thrown the ninth-most passes against the blitz this year. Defensivecoordinators should wake up.

Statistically vs the Blitz he is tops in the league... Peyton and Brees are the only other QBs id take in the situation ahead of Rodgers.

Gonna try to dig up numbers for when Jermichael has been on the field for 3rd down vs the blitz... I read somewhere that COMP % is 85% when throwing his way vs the blitz on 3rd down.

@ Fraij
Numbers may be great but Philly has not done well when they try to play out of character and DON'T put pressure on the QB. As was the case last season against Dallas where Romo had all day to pick apart our defense. I'm more concerned about our make-shift O-Line than our defense, weather won't be all the great today (rainy) so I think that will keep the score a little closer hopefully.

Eagles wearing throwbacks today
pimp.gif

@ Fraij
Numbers may be great but Philly has not done well when they try to play out of character and DON'T put pressure on the QB. As was the case last season against Dallas where Romo had all day to pick apart our defense. I'm more concerned about our make-shift O-Line than our defense, weather won't be all the great today (rainy) so I think that will keep the score a little closer hopefully.

Eagles wearing throwbacks today
pimp.gif

Yup those Jerseys are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And its going to be interesting to see what the matchup is like then because Rodgers is great vs the blitz and took 60% of his sacks last year when teams only rushed 4 and had max coverage. And if you think its the opposite situation for the Eagles then that actually sounds like a good look for GB.

But who knows, well see at 4:15
pimp.gif

Yup those Jerseys are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And its going to be interesting to see what the matchup is like then because Rodgers is great vs the blitz and took 60% of his sacks last year when teams only rushed 4 and had max coverage. And if you think its the opposite situation for the Eagles then that actually sounds like a good look for GB.

But who knows, well see at 4:15
pimp.gif

that was an incomplete pass by Driver there, he had 2 knees on the ground but put the ball down on the ground after, by nfl rules that is an incomplete pass 
tired.gif

and yes I am mad

that was an incomplete pass by Driver there, he had 2 knees on the ground but put the ball down on the ground after, by nfl rules that is an incomplete pass 
tired.gif

and yes I am mad

Kinda !#%+%% up. Obvious face mask call woulda gave the Packers a 1st down. Instead its 3rd and 15 and he's forced to throw long.

Nice job refs...

Kinda !#%+%% up. Obvious face mask call woulda gave the Packers a 1st down. Instead its 3rd and 15 and he's forced to throw long.

Nice job refs...

Lets go Defense, get a spark.

Rodgers look like hes coming out to prove something... Hell settle down and be fine.

Lets go Defense, get a spark.

Rodgers look like hes coming out to prove something... Hell settle down and be fine.

I really like the old school Eagles uni/logo. I like that kelly green vs. what they have now.

Back
Top Bottom