OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread 4:15 9/12

Vick was crushing. I'm so glad to have witness such a monumentous occasion. So much so I posted here in the s @ t for the first time. It's only one game let's see if he can keep up leeeettttssss go. Even dude on the other team dapped him up.

pimp.gif
nice to see Vick get a chance and do well

Props to Vick. Can't stand the Eagles, but Mike will always be my boy.

Our offense played like hot garbage and still put up 27. Props to our defense for most of the game. especially the Claymaker.

Tough win. but it's good to get a game like this out of the way so we can learn from it.

On to the next one.

Props to Vick. Can't stand the Eagles, but Mike will always be my boy.

Our offense played like hot garbage and still put up 27. Props to our defense for most of the game. especially the Claymaker.

Tough win. but it's good to get a game like this out of the way so we can learn from it.

On to the next one.

I didnt realize it was so damn rainy for the game
sick.gif
... 2 or 3 times especially on that 2nd INT the ball just came outta Rodgers hand wayyyy high.

Coulda been better but ill take a road win vs Philly any day of the week.
pimp.gif

1-0
pimp.gif

Clay Matthews
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My fantasy team took some big hits
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Kolb and Grant getting hurt... Hopefully Grants ankle is nothing serious, I like B Jax but behind him theres only James Starks who could be good but hes too green right now.

Woodson almost came away with a nice pick... Clay letting that INT bounce off his face
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Lookin like a regular ol OLB.

Vick impressed me for the most part... hes still got speed and natural instincts when running. Curious to see how long Kolb will be affected by the concussion.

Gonna have to watch the game again on Wednesday to really see what happened with everything, from what i could tell tonight Sam Shields played pretty well for a Rookie who was a WR in College and playing Nickel CB.

My man Jordy "White Moves" Nelson
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Just glad footy is back
pimp.gif

I didnt realize it was so damn rainy for the game
sick.gif
... 2 or 3 times especially on that 2nd INT the ball just came outta Rodgers hand wayyyy high.

Coulda been better but ill take a road win vs Philly any day of the week.
pimp.gif

1-0
pimp.gif

Clay Matthews
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My fantasy team took some big hits
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Kolb and Grant getting hurt... Hopefully Grants ankle is nothing serious, I like B Jax but behind him theres only James Starks who could be good but hes too green right now.

Woodson almost came away with a nice pick... Clay letting that INT bounce off his face
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Lookin like a regular ol OLB.

Vick impressed me for the most part... hes still got speed and natural instincts when running. Curious to see how long Kolb will be affected by the concussion.

Gonna have to watch the game again on Wednesday to really see what happened with everything, from what i could tell tonight Sam Shields played pretty well for a Rookie who was a WR in College and playing Nickel CB.

My man Jordy "White Moves" Nelson
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Just glad footy is back
pimp.gif

Had no idea Clay Matthews was that good.

Good to see Vick back but please suck against my team.
laugh.gif

Had no idea Clay Matthews was that good.

Good to see Vick back but please suck against my team.
laugh.gif

Gift- Supposedly hes put on 5-8 LB's since last year and he claims that his short area speed has actually improved since last year.

Gift- Supposedly hes put on 5-8 LB's since last year and he claims that his short area speed has actually improved since last year.

Good game packers.

I was just happy to see the eagles put up a fight in the second half. Mike Vick tore it up but the 4th and 1 play was way too obvious.

Good game packers.

I was just happy to see the eagles put up a fight in the second half. Mike Vick tore it up but the 4th and 1 play was way too obvious.

If Phily doesnt start Vick next week they are straight up racist.

I mean 1st they trade McNabb, if they bench Vick theres no way around it. Kolb +$*#+!% sucks. Vick was one drive away from taking the Eagles to victory from a 24 point defecit that Kolb made.

I mean 1st they trade McNabb, if they bench Vick theres no way around it. Kolb +$*#+!% sucks. Vick was one drive away from taking the Eagles to victory from a 24 point defecit that Kolb made.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Guess they better bench all of the black starters then.

Back
Top Bottom