OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread 4:15 9/12

Clay Matthews
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a terrible call
smh.gif

I absolutely LOVE how Clay Matthews plays the game! So much passion and fire! I wont even lie, back in the '09 draft, i thought it was CRAZY that he was pegged as a first round pick. I was WRONG! Dude been killing it ever since he stepped foot on the field. Packers redeemed themselves when they drafted him because AJ Hawk was/is a dud.

I absolutely LOVE how Clay Matthews plays the game! So much passion and fire! I wont even lie, back in the '09 draft, i thought it was CRAZY that he was pegged as a first round pick. I was WRONG! Dude been killing it ever since he stepped foot on the field. Packers redeemed themselves when they drafted him because AJ Hawk was/is a dud.

Props to Green Bay, I'm just glad we showed up in the second half but that was a tough loss. Clay Matthews is the damn devil
mad.gif
. Oh well, we got 15 games to go.

If ANYONE thinks Kolb should be starting over Vick KILL YO' SELF!!!!

Clay Matthews stays hollering at Erin Andrews on Twitter. After that game, she should let him hit it.

Clay Matthews stays hollering at Erin Andrews on Twitter. After that game, she should let him hit it.

Props to Green Bay, I'm just glad we showed up in the second half but that was a tough loss. Clay Matthews is the damn devil
mad.gif
. Oh well, we got 15 games to go.

If ANYONE thinks Kolb should be starting over Vick KILL YO' SELF!!!!

This was a tough game especially being in Philly. I expect to see the Packers and esp. Rodgers to get rollin these next 2 weeks against the Bills and Bears.

This was a tough game especially being in Philly. I expect to see the Packers and esp. Rodgers to get rollin these next 2 weeks against the Bills and Bears.

Good win for the Pack but damn, the whole NFC North looked like garbage this week. Rodgers looked sloppy as all hell...should have been 3 picks and a touchdown on the 3rd one. It's a rough weekfor your division when Jay Cutler has the best performance out of all thequarterbacks....by far.
laugh.gif

Happy for Vick, though. He battled. 
pimp.gif

Good win for the Pack but damn, the whole NFC North looked like garbage this week. Rodgers looked sloppy as all hell...should have been 3 picks and a touchdown on the 3rd one. It's a rough weekfor your division when Jay Cutler has the best performance out of all thequarterbacks....by far.
laugh.gif

Happy for Vick, though. He battled. 
pimp.gif

Vick was crushing. I'm so glad to have witness such a monumentous occasion. So much so I posted here in the s @ t for the first time. It's only one game let's see if he can keep up leeeettttssss go. Even dude on the other team dapped him up.

Back
Top Bottom